CGC naysayers check in

Even without Gibbs, TK, Clayton, and Tre we looked basically on par with FSU athletically. Those are 4 of our 10 best athletes I would say. We were the ones mentally prepared to win the game. We had every chance to dig our own graves but took the lumps and helped the Noles dig theirs instead.

I’m not a naysayer but two penalties lining up incorrectly on special teams are unacceptable. That crap has to get ironed out or it’s gonna cost us a game.

I’m not a naysayer but two penalties lining up incorrectly on special teams are unacceptable. That crap has to get ironed out or it’s gonna cost us a game.
New rule put in place this year. Doesn’t make it acceptable, but it’s at least understandable.

He was slightly less incompetent than Norvell today. Win’s a win.
So you’re doubling down on how much of an idiot you are? At least you’re consistent. That helps us to know which opinions to just throw out the rest of the week.

The last one I was ok with. Clock went from 2:06 to 1:98 after punting. The re-punt then got us an better field position. Went 22 yard line to 17.

I'm not a Geoff naysayer, and I think this is a great win. But he will earn his salary over an 11 game season + the playoffs. One big win is a step, not a world record marathon. Peppridge Farm and I both remember 1981.

I’m always a cautious optimist. My concern with coach Collins has always been on the field discipline, decision-making, and preparation. Last night still showed some of that is a work in progress but he also seems to be willing to put in the work to get better in those areas. He as a head coach is also a work in progress and we need to understand that. He is not someone who has been a head coach for very long.

I bet it'll be back next year. They're just trying to keep the number of people on the field down.

I saw the money down sign holders in the background a couple of times, they just didn’t feature them on TV.

JRjr

I was a naysayer, and remain tremendously skeptical, but there was a lot of positive stuff that happened in that game.

The defense looks really good. The QB seems to have promise.

This whole "get a free year of eligibility from Covid" thing should help our recruiting depth out within the next three years too.

Back