CGC naysayers check in

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Pastner is on year 5? of doing nothing
Nothing? He got us banned from the 2020 ACC and NCAA Tournaments . . . before the Wuhan Chinese Flu banned everyone from the 2020 ACC and NCAA Tournaments.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
So at what point did we let go of the rope today?

Big Bubba Ray

Dodd-Like
Anything new in here?
Nope. Still enduring.

I wonder if CGC gave Dabo a "Wreck Everything and Leave" shirt since that's pretty much what happened today?

OTOH, it might just be the inscription on CGC's coaching tenure tombstone after 4 more years of this.

TechAKnee

Flats Noob
Nope. Still enduring.

I wonder if CGC gave Dabo a "Wreck Everything and Leave" shirt since that's pretty much what happened today?

OTOH, it might just be the inscription on CGC's coaching tenure tombstone after 4 more years of this.
Would have been the ultimate troll had Dabo wore the shirt to his postgame presser.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Pastner is on year 5? of doing nothing
Pastner did more in year one and year two than Collins has so far, by a long shot. And Pastner just wrapped up our highest ACC finish in 15 years. That's some kind of progress. Most of the legitimate complaints right now about CJP are that the pipeline isn't stocked for 2021-2022.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Pastner did more in year one and year two than Collins has so far, by a long shot. And Pastner just wrapped up our highest ACC finish in 15 years. That's some kind of progress. Most of the legitimate complaints right now about CJP are that the pipeline isn't stocked for 2021-2022.

Disagree entirely.

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
It's starting to fill, a good run this year will help

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I still believe Collins will be successful at GT football. We were overmatched by an obvious physically superior team yesterday. We fought hard on defense. We moved things around offensively to try to make things happen against a superior defense.

If, at this point, you can't see that recruiting the lines and LB needs to pick up and we need those recruits to age and get experience, then you really don't have a clue what you're watching