Chan Gailey's Bum Rap

Re: Chan Gailey\'s Bum Rap

I had best get out of here because I obviously have stumbled into a Chan Gailey pity party.

stumbled?......well THAT explains alot!! LOL!! :>)

LOL buzzfan you're absolutely right about your pop quiz .. the answer was glaringly uneducated

Originally posted by statelinejacket:
I had best get out of here because I obviously have stumbled into a Chan Gailey pity party.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">in my best larry munson &lt;ick&gt; voice
"run Herschell run!"

Gailey's longevity reminds me of same with a certain basketball coach until an AD with fortitude came along.

I realize we have to play the "do what's right" card, and I understand it. But just like with BC, we are delaying the inevitable. That's the worst part about this whole dilemma. We have to wait it out.

another sound reason from one of "them"

how is gailey's tenure similar to cremins?

gawwwlly

Oh good heavens!
pat.gif

There goes the "mediocrity" line again. Just because fans feel it's beyond foolish to even think of showing our coach the door, doesn't mean we accept mediocrity. There isn't a GT fan on this board that doesn't want us to succeed. There isn't a fan here that doesn't want us to win BIG.

Feel we're very fortunate, and I'm proud to have Coach Gailey as our head football coach. Does that mean I'm happy with everything this season? No it doesn't.

Go Jackets!

that "POP QUIZ" was total Bullsh-t because it implied a lack of talent on our team. Hey you Chan Gailey pity partiers should recall HOW we lost games this year and not WHO was on the field when we lost. So you can take your "right on uneducated quiz" to your Pre Jan Kemp remedial studies and roll it and smoke it! I think you pity partiers must really be mutt fans anyway.

Hmm.....lessee here.....

Bobby Cremins......19 years
Chan Gailey........11 months

Damn!!...how could I have been so BLIND??!! The similarity is EERIE!!

(seriously, though.......I though lead paint was history!)

ylojk8---Gaileys tenure reminds me in the sense that under any circumstance we're going to have to give him more time(i.e. 3 years) no matter his results. With BC it was the somewhat the same, only his tenure was the reason we hung on. IMO we held on to BC 2-3 years longer than we should have.

I hope I am dead wrong with Chan and I hear "I told you so" from now until the end of time. My gut tells(like with BC)we are delaying the inevitable.

stateline, your anger now betrays the revelation that was just thrown in your face.....and you have no rebuttal for it!

and you have YET to answer the question.....(no surprise there).

I'll turn it around for you, then.....

What should the 2001 record have been?

LOL!! Ylo! U and I are the only ones who know what "BABY RUTH!" means!! Also, TIPB!!! TIPB!!
blue.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
blue.gif

Originally posted by bizzybee:
LOL!! Ylo! U and I are the only ones who know what "BABY RUTH!" means!! Also, TIPB!!! TIPB!!
blue.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
blue.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Must have missed an earlier thread on "baby ruth", but I figured it out I believe when he stated it because he was running for his life after a certain poster posted. Has to be from the movie "Caddy Shack".
smile.gif
As for the "TIPB", there's nooooooo telling.

10-2 CG pity partier. But for defensive breakdowns against Clemson and Virginia and Joe Burns unfortunate mistakes against Maryland. Only UGA and FSU was we physically beaten. What about it?

that "POP QUIZ" was total Bullsh-t because it implied a lack of talent on our team. Hey you Chan Gailey pity partiers should recall HOW we lost games this year and not WHO was on the field when we lost. So you can take your "right on uneducated quiz" to your Pre Jan Kemp remedial studies and roll it and smoke it! I think you pity partiers must really be mutt fans anyway.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">lol

dont post negativity =

1) accepting mediocrity
2) wearing gold colored glasses

and the newest addition to the list

3) being a MUTT fan

Buzzfan: 51-7! 51-7! 51-7! Now there is the answer to this pop quiz: What was the score of the GT-UGA game this year? Never mind, I can see the Lewis era flashing in front of my very eyes. Of course if you want to accept mediocrity I can't stop you. Enjoy it.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Stateline,
Sad but true.
Some of us saw this in advance....others are coming along slower....some even refuse to open their eyes anymore.
We will all pay the price....just that the price will be higher down the line.
Keep posting...don't let 'em beat you down.

beeware....trying to make an argument against a first-year coach on the basis of one GAME gives one even less credibility (hard to imagine) than the borderline-unfathomable whinings about one SEASON.

Your agenda has grown tiresome. Here's some refreshing Kool-Aid for ya'.
drinking.gif
Funny?....nah, it doesn't taste funny...that's your imagination.
wink.gif

Originally posted by ylojk8:
if you can see the bill lewis era flash before your eyes .. you need to stop hallucinating

51-7 .. huge loss yea, biggest margin of defeat to our arch rivals yeah.

but we didn't finish 1-10. do you expect us to go 1-10 next year?

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I would be careful using that analogy. Satan went 1-10 in his THIRD year. We held on to him too long. You may want to find another argument.

Originally posted by Wrecked:
[QB
I would be careful using that analogy. Satan went 1-10 in his THIRD year. We held on to him too long. You may want to find another argument.[/QB]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">There isn't any argument.We're not deciding anything here. CG isn't going or staying according to StinGTalk. The only question is whether you are supportive of the Georgia Tech football program or not.

BeeWare- They probably don't know the endzone from a zoneblitz. uneduacated...Geesh!

Back