Chip Long Interview

I have liked everything I've "heard" from our coaches during the off seasons since Collins got here. It's just the game days that keep screwing things up. I will believe something has changed only when the scoreboard proves it. I'm afraid no assistant coach will be able to turn us into winners.
Continue to wallow in your own fear, then. I'm excited about roster turnover and a new OC

Why did he fail at Tulane?
From what I understand the team and University was displaced by a hurricane prior to the season.
I am cautiously optimistic about Chip.
Patenaude was a dud to put it nicely.
We have enough talent to have a good offense. Can Chip get us averaging 30-35 points per game? IDK

Translation: "I don't know öööö but I'm gonna bitch and complain". Go öööö yourself, loser.
Ok, big boy. Go ahead and fluff yourself all off season to that picture of Collins taped above your bed. Take in every video of players running drills and every preseason presser about how we are going to be different this season. Most people can actually remember past yesterday. Just don’t come whining when the coaches idea of “punching someone in the mouth” means we give up 45 to a Clemson freshman QB in game 1.

Ok, big boy. Go ahead and fluff yourself all off season to that picture of Collins taped above your bed. Take in every video of players running drills and every preseason presser about how we are going to be different this season. Most people can actually remember past yesterday. Just don’t come whining when the coaches idea of “punching someone in the mouth” means we give up 45 to a Clemson freshman QB in game 1.
You just don't get it, do you moron?

My comment has nothing to do with Collins, either supporting him or not supporting him. It has to do with you being a first class douchebag all the time. You think you're being edgy with your comments but in reality you're acting like a damn mutt fan.

You don't like being a Tech fan? Then f'ing leave and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the wait out, numbnuts. Nothing will have been lost.

about how we are going to be different this season. Most people can actually remember past yesterday.
For posterity’s sake, can you clarify what your actual take is here? To me it sounds like your argument is “Nothing will be different after numerous roster and assistant coaching changes because muh Geoff Collins.” I just wanted to make sure it’s as retarded as it sounds.

Lol, wut? What does Thacker have to do with Chip Long’s interview? Why do we always revert to the same bullshit in every thread?

Back