Chip Long - New OC

Yeah but look at the average PPG for the whole season. We scored more this year.
Sure, just looking for the silver lining. Not too many coaches don't have bald spots on their resumes.

This is a higher profile hire than Patenaude. He’s apparently known for being a hard ass which is something we desperately need on this team. I’m going to support this hire. Let’s see if they bring in a new qb coach and get those OL and QB transfers for next year. Then we might just be ok.

Is this good? Are we happy?
Well, you can go into it with a high level of doubt and be a miserable SOB like most of the people on here. Or you can try to give this guy a chance and be excited for a fresh voice and perspective on the coaching staff. I choose the latter, but whatever…different strokes for different folks.

Well, you can go into it with a high level of doubt and be a miserable SOB like most of the people on here. Or you can try to give this guy a chance and be excited for a fresh voice and perspective on the coaching staff. I choose the latter, but whatever…different strokes for different folks.
I’ll be honest. There’s not a lot short of beating uga 222-0 that Collins can do to impress me after the cumulative effect of the past 3 years.

432CB34A-DB17-423A-B4CC-C213022E2447.jpeg
He will fit right in here :facepalm:
Cool! More 1 game winning streaks.

To be fair, if he can make in game adjustments then he’s already better than Paterdude. Node could script a couple of opening series very well though.

Oh, I'm going to be positive and supportive. Just wondering about everyone else.

Back