Clear purse

How cheap does GT look only sending a single water bottle per set of season tickets? Obviously every ticket represents a different person that may require some water to survive all of the nooners we will be playing. How does only one bottle make sense? I'm with SportsBroad on this whole clear bag/bottle cluster...

How cheap does GT look only sending a single water bottle per set of season tickets? Obviously every ticket represents a different person that may require some water to survive all of the nooners we will be playing. How does only one bottle make sense? I'm with SportsBroad on this whole clear bag/bottle cluster...
Should have bought all 4 of my season tix individually

Of course, we can't have bottled water being brought in for the safety of all us snowflakes

Of course, we can't have bottled water being brought in for the safety of all us snowflakes
They melt when water touches them; problem is they also melt in the hot sun. What is a snowflake to do?

So I got the crappy waterbottle (not even a namebrand one). Can I use any empty water bottles for the "filling" stations which will be glorified water fountains. I have 2 season tickets, but 1 bottle. Am I supposed to share? What kind of crap is this. No snacks, no sodas to pour my whiskey in

I have no way to prove or disprove...
images (1).jpeg

We got a clear purse a few years ago with season tix. What am I supposed to do with TWO clear purses -with one sporting the wrong shade of gold and the other sans any gold? They don't even match... :faint:

My wife (no pics) put the water bottle on the top rack of the dishwasher today and melted it. Thanks GTAA.
Dude, you can't just say "no pics" and think it is OK.

Why do you not have her hand washing the dishes?

Back