Clear purse

So I got the crappy waterbottle (not even a namebrand one). Can I use any empty water bottles for the "filling" stations which will be glorified water fountains. I have 2 season tickets, but 1 bottle. Am I supposed to share? What kind of crap is this. No snacks, no sodas to pour my whiskey in

According to the rules that came with the purse and the tickets, you can use any water bottle. At least that’s how I read it.

images (1).jpeg
Is this your couch? What are you expecting to happen here?

I now have 3 clear bags... would rather have had another water bottle than another bag, especially since these bottles seem to be such top quality. I think the bottle is made from the same plastic as the bag, only a little harder.

....and I’m trying to figure out how I got a temporary ban after being back on here just 2 weeks??? Wth!

According to the rules that came with the purse and the tickets, you can use any water bottle. At least that’s how I read it.

I think you may be right, I'll just bring in a couple extra empties and see what happens. I'm curious if they are going to raise concession prices since we get our "discount" - although I used to buy some for the ice anyways. Jack and Coke ice cold

I now have 3 clear bags... would rather have had another water bottle than another bag, especially since these bottles seem to be such top quality. I think the bottle is made from the same plastic as the bag, only a little harder.

Yes it's my couch. I interview a lot of girls on it for casting.

Yes it's my couch. I interview a lot of girls on it for casting.
But the guy interviewing never gets lucky. Some other dude usually shows up. At least that is what my friends who watch stuff like that tell me.

Idiot Mom. If it is harder, it is not the same.

Our experience has been that if it's in the clear bag then security assumes it's allowed. We've walked right in with unopened beers.
That was the old rule. We used to bring in Frosted Oranges from the Varsity. New rule says you can't do that. New rule sucks. Stansbury's first mis-step.

Back