Clear purse

They can't grab it if you KY it up. Multiple attempts counts as getting lucky

Well if you want the security to jerk you off so badly then I suppose it's not all bad.

My luck would be that the hot chick whose line I chose would be replaced by Mammy from GWTW right before I got there.

Dont lie, we all know you'd pick the line of the guy with the biggest hands.

My luck would be that the hot chick whose line I chose would be replaced by Mammy from GWTW right before I got there.
You should be ashamed of yoself GTRules, cause you just waiting on dem girls like a spider!

417226-f2Gpxnn_GzgfgNJi.png
How about a 3-D printed gun and some plastic straws?

...and how does a clear bad thread result in you guys boasting on your size? Not complaining...:popcorn:

How about a 3-D printed gun and some plastic straws?

...and how does a clear bad thread result in you guys boasting on your size? Not complaining...:popcorn:

You should complain about false advertising.

The clear bag can be used for means of distraction. Halfway hide a contraband in the clear bag so that it's obvious but not in plain sight. The security will find it and confiscate it, thinking they got you. In the meantime you will have other contraband taped to your legs and chest. It's the oldest smuggling technique in the book.

Our experience has been that if it's in the clear bag then security assumes it's allowed. We've walked right in with unopened beers.

Our experience has been that if it's in the clear bag then security assumes it's allowed. We've walked right in with unopened beers.
You ain't walking in with öööö now

Back