Clemson -19.5 Week 1

Depends on new blood at QB, Klubnick. If DJ struggles and I believe he will, they will throw the frosh in there. I just hope our defense is better this season. We need a freaking pass rush!

This game basically will determine the fate of this season and CGC
I don't think the outcome of the opener ever determines anything. How many times have teams lost to a cupcake and then gone on to have a good season? A single game doesn't mean anything, and the opener probably has the least predictive value of any for the year.

I don't think the outcome of the opener ever determines anything. How many times have teams lost to a cupcake and then gone on to have a good season? A single game doesn't mean anything, and the opener probably has the least predictive value of any for the year.
Agreed, I always think of Ohio State's last NC, where they lost the opener at home to a very mediocre VT.

How the hell are the dwags lining up all these marquis games like ND and Oregon and our OOC is NIU and Western somebody or other?

And there is no way Clemson beats us by 20. No way in hell.
Our OOC also includes last years natty so…

How the hell are the dwags lining up all these marquis games like ND and Oregon and our OOC is NIU and Western somebody or other?

And there is no way Clemson beats us by 20. No way in hell.
Also Ole Miss. Those are two big games.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Depends on new blood at QB, Klubnick. If DJ struggles and I believe he will, they will throw the frosh in there. I just hope our defense is better this season. We need a freaking pass rush!
Just so long as they don't put in their punter at QB, we have a chance.

What is really surprising is how big the line for the Oregon game is. I'm expecting an upset since the dwags are terrible in MBS

I say we cover no question now win all depends on if our team is any capable of scoring

Only 19.5?? I am willing to bet we do much worse than that... I will be shocked if we keep it within 25. I already picked this game. Clemson 42 GT 7. I hope I'm wrong. However; I haven't seen anything to change my opinion. I think we lose by 35....

Sims is gonna throw for 5 TD's. We rush for 2 more. Our Clemson backup comes in and puts up a few more TD's. Collins does everything possible to score as many points as he can. Dabo cries on the sideline and in post game says life isn't fair and mumbles something about GT being an SEC team

Only 19.5?? I am willing to bet we do much worse than that... I will be shocked if we keep it within 25. I already picked this game. Clemson 42 GT 7. I hope I'm wrong. However; I haven't seen anything to change my opinion. I think we lose by 35....
Well aren’t you just little miss sunshine today.

I don’t see Clemson’s offense being improved enough to score 30 in Game One. I have to hope we are not going for the goose egg hat trick. The line seems about right.

Back