Clemson -19.5 Week 1

I don’t see Clemson’s offense being improved enough to score 30 in Game One. I have to hope we are not going for the goose egg hat trick. The line seems about right.

The question is what defense we send out. If it ends up being the same as second half of last year, any score could be possible.

The question is what defense we send out. If it ends up being the same as second half of last year, any score could be possible.
One would think that our defense will be more enthusiastic during the first game of this year than they were the last two games of last year.

How many weapons has Bo had the past few years? I honestly can't think of any big names except for that one runningback Tank.

They've had weapons, granted no studs really. Bo's problem is he too quick to escape the pocket and turn a play into back yard ball rather then get through his progressions. He is a 1 read QB and if it ain't there, he bails.

One would think that our defense will be more enthusiastic during the first game of this year than they were the last two games of last year.
We’ll there’s pretty much nobody back on defense, so it won’t be a like-for-like comparison

I'm thinking more in reference to the defense of Pitt, UVA and BC games.

Back