Clemson v. Alabama

They played a close game last year, with the gutsy onside call turning the game in Bama's direction. This year I believe Clemson is better, although it took the last half of the season to show it. I think the Tigers win by 3.

Unfortunately Bama by 10

They played a close game last year, with the gutsy onside call turning the game in Bama's direction. This year I believe Clemson is better, although it took the last half of the season to show it. I think the Tigers win by 3.

Tigers by 21. Dabo spends last 5 mins wanking it though his track pants in order to give Nick a sticky handshake.

Break it down by talent.

QB- lean Clemson
RB- Alabama
WR/TE- Clemson
OL- Alabama

DL- slight lean Clemson
LB- slight lean Alabama
DB- lean Clemson

These teams are practically mirror images of each other, though I think Clemson has the ever so slight talent advantage. The only think that makes this not an assured victory for them is Alabama's talent at RB. If this becomes a shootout, Clemson wins with their receivers core.

Break it down by talent.

QB- lean Clemson
RB- Alabama
WR/TE- Clemson
OL- Alabama

DL- slight lean Clemson
LB- slight lean Alabama
DB- lean Clemson

These teams are practically mirror images of each other, though I think Clemson has the ever so slight talent advantage. The only think that makes this not an assured victory for them is Alabama's talent at RB. If this becomes a shootout, Clemson wins with their receivers core.
Are you saying Clemson defense is better than the Alabama defense? I don't buy that...

For what's it's worth, it's probably more practical to evaluate Clemson defense against Alabama offense and vice versa.

Break it down by talent.

QB- lean Clemson
RB- Alabama
WR/TE- Clemson
OL- Alabama

DL- slight lean Clemson
LB- slight lean Alabama
DB- lean Clemson

If Clempsun wins, I expect the announcers to point out same. SEC-blueprint and all that ala FSU a few years ago.

Bama opens next year with FSU

Climpsin would've won if Lame Kitten were calling plays. Now, I'm not so sure.

Back