Clemson v. Alabama

we rooting for one side or the other? acc support makes sense usually but after hearing that one guy on clemson defend sexual assault and say you're lame if you don't do it, I don't think I can support them. but then the other side is alabama.

öööötons of Clemson flags flying down the highways of Tampa today, plenty of buzzed Tigger fans in various stores. I'm pulling for them tonight but if I hear anyone start with the "1-2-3-4" business I'm going to jail.

I do think it's entirely possible that Clemson will beat the brakes off the Tide tonight and though I'm expecting the Tigers to win, I think it'll probably be the only good, close game of the CFP. Everything I've seen and heard is that those purple bastards have been hungry, starving for this rematch and I believe they're going to make good on the opportunity.

Bama gets 7 points on defense tonight, but I think Venables more consistently puts his players in position to make big time plays.

I think Bama's definitely going to get 7 on D or ST, but I think they'll need 14 to win.

i don't know how some of you will cut it, but that öööö's gross and predatory. i can't support a team with this guy and a team mentality like that especially since nobody at clemson is even denouncing it lol.

i don't know how some of you will cut it, but that öööö's gross and predatory. i can't support a team with this guy and a team mentality like that especially since nobody at clemson is even denouncing it lol.

I can't tell whether that quote or your post is more to blame for the current location of my sides in low Earth orbit.

For what it's worth 2 of Alabama's offensive linemen favorited Bouleware's response in sign of agreement.

Who ya rooting for?

With Kiffin out of the picture, Bama's strength on offense is Clemson's weakness: Power running game & play action passing to TE/RB. The same thing that killed Clemson against Pitt. Bama's defense has been way more blitz oriented under Pruitt this year. It will be interesting to see if they come after Watson. If so, he's got the ability to burn them but also the propensity to make a big time mistake. I could see this one going either way, but I think Bama will outlast them once again.

Could be correct, assuming Sark isn't hammered already.

"No we practice beating yall by 49 points. I do that stuff on the side."

:bowrofl:

I kinda like Boulware now.

I didn't think you old farts would see it the same lol. I mean I don't blame you really, it seems to be a generational thing to see weird sexual harassment related öööö as being ok or not. Apparently spousal rape wasn't even considered a thing a short bit before I was born which is telling. But as long as none of you guys are explicitly doing bad things I don't care.

Back