Clemson vs. Nutlickers...

Both of these teams suck

What if that's the truth. Think about it. Last year GT vs VT was supposed to decide the coastal all the way at the beginning of the year. We thought both looked great. Turns out we both sucked balls.

Disregard the fact that we actually backed our way into the championship game.

Clemson will probably hold on to win. They will probably win the next several games. Then, they will meet their maker when we crush their souls like we always do.

That injury earlier in the game must've hampered #52 trying to chase down tajh.

I think it's time for Mark Richt and Booboo to confront their öööööö.

If Dabo comes out after they win this and says "It wasn't like they were some big, powerful team." i will agree that he has nads the size of Howards Rock, too big for even self-avowed nadlickers to lick.

If dude man was blocked iinto that ball, then there was a block in the back, right?

What if that's the truth. Think about it. Last year GT vs VT was supposed to decide the coastal all the way at the beginning of the year. We thought both looked great. Turns out we both sucked balls.

FSU-Miami 2009 as well I think.

Oh wow didn't realize that rule... So it wasn't that heads-up of a play after all.

With my eyes I can see this isn't the GT-VT game from last year. UGA is good, but they may be 0-2 after next weekend. And CMR may get fired. And UGA football would be worse for it. Please, please, please...

If dude man was blocked iinto that ball, then there was a block in the back, right?
That dude was running himself to try to clip off some UGA players. I don't think he was blocked in. I certainly wouldn't trust those ACC refs to call it that way. The kid deserves mad credit for scooping that up and saving the day.

I think it's time for Mark Richt and Booboo to confront their öööööö.

prepare-your-anus.jpg

Back