Clemson vs. Nutlickers...

If dude man was blocked iinto that ball, then there was a block in the back, right?

I'm not sure if that should actually count as being blocked into the ball. The Clemson player (Boulware) is the one who hit the UGA players to try to prevent them from downing the ball inside the 5.

I guess it depends on how the rule is written.

One other thing, if it's as if the guy never touched the ball and it went into the end zone, isn't that a touchback? You wouldn't even have an opportunity to return it after it hit the turf, right? I think Clemson got screwed there on field position.

Welp, bout time to head to the Dawgrant for some sweet tears. Anyone care to join me?:rotfl:

Wives of the trailer park betta keep ya head on a swivel.

Lol @ bobo. 2 20 yard passes. Lets do the draw play.

Jesus Clemson tackle that ööööer. Just a few more seconds off the clock and your win this one.

Oh wow didn't realize that rule... So it wasn't that heads-up of a play after all.

Given the choice of a Clempsum player being even vaguely aware of any somewhat lesser known rule such as tis or getting the ball the hell out of the end zone, I'm going with the latter option....

Besides, that gave them field position to at least run a little more time off the clock .... LOL

Too bad Clemson doesn't know how to just man up and run the öööö ball when the other team is expecting it

Back