Clown to UNC-CHeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, Coach Collins! I am delighted for you and for the University of Nprth Carolina at Chapel Hill. This is a perfect fit. I can’t tell you all the things I have wished for both you and this fine school and football program. Those wishes are sure to come true now that you will be linked together. You are going to an outstanding program, that only a few years ago (1980) won an ACC championship. I am sure that with you leading the defense the Tarheels will continue their football tradition. I look forward to seeing you in Carolina blue.

The funniest part is I don't think the Clown would do an appreciably worse job than Chizik. Status quo hire, I'd say.

Imagine Clown trying to counter Buster's misdirection schemes. This could be quite entertaining next year.

Are we sure he won't do better as a DC? Our experience of the past almost 20 years shows that defense comes down to recruiting (we've had like 6 DCs and all have struggled), and the former guy is a good salesman. He and his staff recruited defense pretty well here–just all the players left when our team had bad seasons.

One thing is for sure, he has a grudge and will want revenge on us. He will try poaching our recruits and players.

Ok, so who has an established alt on a UNCheat board for some epic trolling?

Time to start organizing the Clown Out for N Carolina’s next visit. Who’s with me?
IMG_2188.jpeg

Looks like we play @UNC in 2024 and then get them at home in 2027. If we lose to them next year, there will be mass suicides.

JRjr

What's the UNC message board vibe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back