Clown to UNC-CHeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I don't see how anyone entrusts this clown with anything more important than watching paint dry. The most important thing in any job is the ability to recognize a mistake and make a correction. He is clearly incapable of this most essential function.

Not as benign as you make it out to be. I heard a rumor that someone walked into a new construction house with or without permission through the unlocked front door once, and the hardwood stain may have a still been soaking wet and shoe prints may have been left and jt may have been expensive to redo. Rumors.

I hope we beat those dumb öööös 70-0

You think Key is going to take his foot off the gas by half time? From the first hand information I have, Key will not slow down at 70-0 at half time with Goof. There is actually disdain.

I heard Key just called a special practice to start prepping for UNC.

Somebody posted earlier that the idiot would be out for revenge. Pretty sure Key has a special message for the idiot as well.
100%. Key despises Goof. Behind closed doors, to his friends, he has expressed this (who have relayed it to me). This will be awesome.

Time to start organizing the Clown Out for N Carolina’s next visit. Who’s with me?
IMG_2188.jpeg
I ordered 50 already

This will last about 4 or 5 games and UNC will fire him. Ole Mack ain't gonna be around too long either. That hurts, cause we own em.

Are we sure he won't do better as a DC? Our experience of the past almost 20 years shows that defense comes down to recruiting (we've had like 6 DCs and all have struggled), and the former guy is a good salesman. He and his staff recruited defense pretty well here–just all the players left when our team had bad seasons.

One thing is for sure, he has a grudge and will want revenge on us. He will try poaching our recruits and players.
To answer your question - he doesn't know öööö about defense. Before he was run off, remember he was going to "get more involved with the defense". He obviously did. Results speak for themselves.

Wow, defensive coaching has really hit a low bar. Really unbelievable.

Our over/under against them should be 50 going forward. Not the o/u for the game. Just our o/u.

i'm still finding it hard to believe that any P5 could be dumb enough to hire this clown.
i hope their mutual suffering is intense.

This will last about 4 or 5 games and UNC will fire him. Ole Mack ain't gonna be around too long either. That hurts, cause we own em.

I hope we take them to the woodshed. That being said, excluding our game I hope he has a magnificent defense. So good that unc shows mack the door. Then they hire goof and the spectacular spiral into 3 win seasons begins.

Are we sure he won't do better as a DC? Our experience of the past almost 20 years shows that defense comes down to recruiting (we've had like 6 DCs and all have struggled), and the former guy is a good salesman. He and his staff recruited defense pretty well here–just all the players left when our team had bad seasons.

One thing is for sure, he has a grudge and will want revenge on us. He will try poaching our recruits and players.
Great athletes running around with no direction ... yeah, UNC can have that. Actually, they have had that. But that was mostly trying to stop the triple back in the day when they looked clueless a f.
I'll take good athletes knowing where they're going and where they're supposed to be. And the UNC D is about to be as clueless a f for 12 games instead of one.

Listening to KQ last week (when he revealed PJ's nickname for Clown), he said it took about three months for the coaching staff to see Clown was FOS. It took the players about six months.
None of these current Tech players are going to play for him. They remember just how unprepared they were week in and week out.

To answer your question - he doesn't know öööö about defense. Before he was run off, remember he was going to "get more involved with the defense". He obviously did. Results speak for themselves.
Remember too he was going to get more hands on with special teams. Then we got four punts blocked in four games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back