Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, did you hear the news?
Clown is going to Chapel Hill!

Attachments

• FFNr2o5X0AU7TxB.jpeg
    FFNr2o5X0AU7TxB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 119
Please don’t tell me this means Morpheus is going with him, damnit, what are we going to do?????

UNC defense has not been very good. This may well be the greatest rebuild in the history of college football defenses.

My serious concern that Collins may appear competent is their weak schedule. Away games are Minnesota, BC, Duke, FSU and UVA. One loss? Two at most?
Home: Charlotte, NC Central, JMU, GT, Pitt, NC State, Wake. One, to or three L’s at most?

These clowns could easily win 9 games without being good at all. No Notre Dame, Clemson, Miami, Louisville, Virginia Tech, SMU.

UNC defense has not been very good. This may well be the greatest rebuild in the history of college football defenses.

My serious concern that Collins may appear competent is their weak schedule. Away games are Minnesota, BC, Duke, FSU and UVA. One loss? Two at most?
Home: Charlotte, NC Central, JMU, GT, Pitt, NC State, Wake. One, to or three L’s at most?

These clowns could easily win 9 games without being good at all. No Notre Dame, Clemson, Miami, Louisville, Virginia Tech, SMU.

This seems like the way to schedule in the new ACC format. Because it's not about winning your division anymore, just having the most overall ACC wins.

I mean, what is the upside to scheduling tough games? Probably your best hope as an ACC team to get to the 12-team playoff is winning the ACC, and your best shot at getting to the ACC Championship with your roster uninjured is playing weak ACC teams. UNC with the advantage as usual.

Clown did recruit to the Flats the highest NFL drafted player in the last 60 years, not named Calvin Johnson.

Tarholes are banking he can recruit 4 or 5 good players annually which would justify keeping him on staff for at least a couple seasons.
Wouldn’t be suprised UNCheat does the whole co-coordinator thing to not give him any real responsibility, but just enough responsibility for Clown to peddle his used car salesman act to 17 year old kids and their parents.

Carolina was blown away by Gef's interview. Where have we heard that before?

GDHHSwuXIAAi3e5

“I’ve long admired Carolina and know what a truly special place it is,” Collins said in a statement. "I feel honored and am very excited to get to work with the high-quality student-athletes in Chapel Hill. This past year has been a very valuable experience personally, studying the game from a unique perspective, following the trends, and preparing for my next coaching position. I’m ready for this challenge. I’m excited for this challenge, and I can’t wait to get to Chapel Hill and get started.”

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Carolina was blown away by Gef's interview. Where have we heard that before?

GDHHSwuXIAAi3e5

“I’ve long admired Carolina and know what a truly special place it is,” Collins said in a statement. "I feel honored and am very excited to get to work with the high-quality student-athletes in Chapel Hill. This past year has been a very valuable experience personally, studying the game from a unique perspective, following the trends, and preparing for my next coaching position. I’m ready for this challenge. I’m excited for this challenge, and I can’t wait to get to Chapel Hill and get started.”

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
790012637365927936.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back