Clown to UNC-CHeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another quality con job by the clown. At least TStan has company now.
Exactly. Mac doesn't understand yet, that interview and his "unbelievable" preparation for it, that is what Gef does.

a8aa3c0d-aabe-4acb-aca6-95f1e901379b_text.gif

How many defensive players from UNC will hit the portal prior to next season?
Only the smart ones. Whatever the number turns out to be, Gefo will surely be faced with the single greatest rebuild in the history of sports or cataclysms.

UNC defense has not been very good. This may well be the greatest rebuild in the history of college football defenses.

My serious concern that Collins may appear competent is their weak schedule. Away games are Minnesota, BC, Duke, FSU and UVA. One loss? Two at most?
Home: Charlotte, NC Central, JMU, GT, Pitt, NC State, Wake. One, to or three L’s at most?

These clowns could easily win 9 games without being good at all. No Notre Dame, Clemson, Miami, Louisville, Virginia Tech, SMU.
I think that’s great, increases the likelihood that he’ll stick around there a little longer

Clown did recruit to the Flats the highest NFL drafted player in the last 60 years, not named Calvin Johnson.

Tarholes are banking he can recruit 4 or 5 good players annually which would justify keeping him on staff for at least a couple seasons.
Wouldn’t be suprised UNCheat does the whole co-coordinator thing to not give him any real responsibility, but just enough responsibility for Clown to peddle his used car salesman act to 17 year old kids and their parents.
He is definitely a good salesman. Sometimes the dumbest people on earth get to be in very successful positions solely on the fact that they sell a good story.

I can't wait for his first presser where he tells about how he dreamed about coaching at UNCheat as a child.

Clown did recruit to the Flats the highest NFL drafted player in the last 60 years, not named Calvin Johnson.

Tarholes are banking he can recruit 4 or 5 good players annually which would justify keeping him on staff for at least a couple seasons.
Wouldn’t be suprised UNCheat does the whole co-coordinator thing to not give him any real responsibility, but just enough responsibility for Clown to peddle his used car salesman act to 17 year old kids and their parents.
If you’re speaking of Gibbs, it was either Burton or Thacker who made that happen. I think it was Burton as his primary, with Choice as his secondary recruite

but the minister of BS will take credit for it I’m sure
Even if he’s the one guilty for Gibbs leaving

Carolina was blown away by Gef's interview. Where have we heard that before?

GDHHSwuXIAAi3e5

“I’ve long admired Carolina and know what a truly special place it is,” Collins said in a statement. "I feel honored and am very excited to get to work with the high-quality student-athletes in Chapel Hill. This past year has been a very valuable experience personally, studying the game from a unique perspective, following the trends, and preparing for my next coaching position. I’m ready for this challenge. I’m excited for this challenge, and I can’t wait to get to Chapel Hill and get started.”

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Holy ööööall. I want to blow that up, frame it, and hang it in my office.

How many defensive players from UNC will hit the portal prior to next season?
If the do their homework, which Carolina players absolutely don't do, they would be hitting the portal during the April portal period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back