Clown to UNC-CHeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt freddie burden own a moving company?
he should either move clown to the triangle for free - or charge him $11 million.

Portal just closed a few days ago. That's why you are seeing so many coaching moves just now.

Will reopen briefly April 15-30.
April 15th.....

rats-leaving-a-sinking-ship.jpg

UNC defense has not been very good. This may well be the greatest rebuild in the history of college football defenses.

My serious concern that Collins may appear competent is their weak schedule. Away games are Minnesota, BC, Duke, FSU and UVA. One loss? Two at most?
Home: Charlotte, NC Central, JMU, GT, Pitt, NC State, Wake. One, to or three L’s at most?

These clowns could easily win 9 games without being good at all. No Notre Dame, Clemson, Miami, Louisville, Virginia Tech, SMU.
Holy öööö. How do we get a schedule like that?

whats he gonna do in the second half?

Pose for selfies with the bowl trophy while hashtagging Geoff. Key will be shrinkwrapping Thacker and rolling him across the field marked "return to sender."

CPJ will coach the 2nd half and Pyron will run for 2 more scores using 20 minutes per drive, with only tight ends and the long snapper as linemen. It won't matter what UNC does on O because they only get the ball twice.

Looking forward to a UNC game soon, a full out blood letting blow out GT 72 UNC babies 0. GT has 3 RB with 100 yards and 2 TD each. Our QB has a few hundred yards in the air and another 100 on the ground, toss in a few TD's. Looking across the field DC Clown is sipping from his Waffle House cup, GT coaching staff on the sidelines, lighting up cigars and pointing to the Clown.

No, I am not bitter about what Clown did to GT. Just pissed.

Looking forward to a UNC game soon, a full out blood letting blow out GT 72 UNC babies 0. GT has 3 RB with 100 yards and 2 TD each. Our QB has a few hundred yards in the air and another 100 on the ground, toss in a few TD's. Looking across the field DC Clown is sipping from his Waffle House cup, GT coaching staff on the sidelines, lighting up cigars and pointing to the Clown.

No, I am not bitter about what Clown did to GT. Just pissed.

I envision after Key, Buster, HK10 and Aidan Birr run us up to 44 in the first half, CPJ takes over and grinds out the 2nd half, ending the game with 2 possessions for each team and scoring every time.

Chan Gailey will be there coaching the field goal unit and crediting his best recruiting class to Giff Smith. Coach O will offer halftime advice on how to spot fraud.

And in GC3's postgame interview, the ghost of Bobby Dodd will make his medium-size tee shirt finally give up and rip open, exposing his "minister of mayhem" tattoo while he talks about how proud he is that his laptop measured that someone on his squad moved faster than 21 mph in the 4th quarter.

CPJ will poke his head in with a 1987-issue police radar and say it was actually 12 mph.

Saw a tweet that his last 5 losses at GT were by a combined 210-20 margin, obviously ending with 100-0.

As my gf said, “That man should be shot, drowned, then shot again!”

JRjr
Rasputin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back