Clown to UNC-CHeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a tweet that his last 5 losses at GT were by a combined 210-20 margin, obviously ending with 100-0.

As my gf said, “That man should be shot, drowned, then shot again!”

JRjr
100-0 was the first two of his last five. The following season started with Clemson (41-10), Ole Miss (42-0) and UCF (27-10). But kindof unfair to ignore the elite effort put forth in a dominant win over Western Carolina.

Also, pics öööööööööööö.

IMG_2197.jpeg

100-0 was the first two of his last five. The following season started with Clemson (41-10), Ole Miss (42-0) and UCF (27-10). But kindof unfair to ignore the elite effort put forth in a dominant win over Western Carolina.

Also, pics öööööööööööö.
But he said we really tried against UCF

Just read the story on the News and Observer (the Raleigh paper) website.
Canned quotes from Mack and Clown.
Extolled his first two years at Temple. Said nothing about his record and the dismal failure he was at Tech.
Pretty much read like cut and paste from a typical rainbows and puppies SID release.

Late to the thread but this news is too amazing. There is no justifying this hire. Allowing cancer into your locker room is never good. Holy crap, I hope we play them at home next year.

Will be in Raleigh next week and can’t wait to egg on all the NCST grads to give their rival crap.

Late to the thread but this news is too amazing. There is no justifying this hire. Allowing cancer into your locker room is never good. Holy crap, I hope we play them at home next year.

Will be in Raleigh next week and can’t wait to egg on all the NCST grads to give their rival crap.
I did like the NC State people I met when I lived up there. The UNC folks just came across as entitled POS.
And now ... karma has visited upon them, the true living Bhagavad Gita.
May he destroy their world. Bwhahahahaha!!!!!!

I did like the NC State people I met when I lived up there. The UNC folks just came across as entitled POS.
And now ... karma has visited upon them, the true living Bhagavad Gita.
May he destroy their world. Bwhahahahaha!!!!!!
A little off-topic, but for some reason this post prompted me to remember fondly the old days in the ACC before all the expansion craziness when everyone played everyone each year in football and twice a year in basketball.

Anyway, carry on…

Well, at least on here, we can continue to heap abuse on Clown.
Can't do it on TOS. As per this:

4. No personal attacks on current or former coaches or GTAA staff, to include the AD. Again, critiquing is acceptable, epithets like ‘clown’ or ‘used car salesman’ or their ilk are not kosher and will not be tolerated.

Stingtalk 1
TOS 0

4. No personal attacks on current or former coaches or GTAA staff, to include the AD. Again, critiquing is acceptable, epithets like ‘clown’ or ‘used car salesman’ or their ilk are not kosher and will not be tolerated.

Stingtalk 1
TOS 0

His legal name is The Great Clown Show (but colloquially, Clown is the short version). Legally speaking, it is the only appropriate thing to call him.

Stingtalk 1
TOS 0
What about typos?
Coach Gooff Clownins (sp?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back