Coach Brent Key

Brent Key finally has his "OL" Guys... Time to coach the boys up, time to see progress!

Projected Starting OL 2022
C: RJ Adams ( Kentucky)
G: Pierce Quick (Alabama)
G: Paul Tchio (Clemson)
T: Jordan Williams
T: Corey Robinson ( Kansas)

Is that BK's projected starting line up from the video, or your own or someone else? Don't want to watch a 12 minute video.

The idea that we are starting 5 linemen who have never played together, 4 of them that are new to the team as a whole, and 3 who have basically zero game experience? That seems like its going to go rather poorly.

I tried to make it through Koon's piece. I can only take so much sunshine and puppies, especially "getting them into our strength and conditioning program."
Yeah, because the ones at Clemson, Alabama and Kentucky are so much worse than ours.
It's also debatable how much talent they have. The portal guys have very limited playing experience and in some cases, none at all. We have no idea how good they are. Or aren't. Going up against what is one of the more depleted units on defense, the D line, may not be a good gauge.

The 20-22 signing classes have yielded 11 signees. Eight are still around and playing. Three are no longer, if recall correctly.

This might have been the year where Patenaude's proclivity to have the tight ends serve basically as extra tackles would have proven most beneficial until this OL unit gets its act together.

Is that BK's projected starting line up from the video, or your own or someone else? Don't want to watch a 12 minute video.

The idea that we are starting 5 linemen who have never played together, 4 of them that are new to the team as a whole, and 3 who have basically zero game experience? That seems like its going to go rather poorly.
Basically that is the projection going into camp...with Leftwitch or Green battling Robinson for the other Tackle postions since J. Williams has the other on lock. There I just saved you 12 minutes....I think it was Bryce Koon in the video

Basically that is the projection going into camp...with Leftwitch or Green battling Robinson for the other Tackle postions since J. Williams has the other on lock. There I just saved you 12 minutes....I think it was Bryce Koon in the video
Who's projection? Bryce Koon? I think he is way off. I don't think that's the staff's current projection. I think it is more like:

LT: 1A Leftwich - 1B Robinson
LG: 1 Tchio (if healthy) - 2 Viapulu (may start early season depending on how well Tchio comes off his injury)
C: 1 Franklin - 2 Adams/Lay
RG: 1 Quick - 2 Maye/Lay
RT: 1 Williams - 2 Green/Robinson

Who's projection? Bryce Koon? I think he is way off. I don't think that's the staff's current projection. I think it is more like:

LT: 1A Leftwich - 1B Robinson
LG: 1 Tchio (if healthy) - 2 Viapulu (may start early season depending on how well Tchio comes off his injury)
C: 1 Franklin - 2 Adams/Lay
RG: 1 Quick - 2 Maye/Lay
RT: 1 Williams - 2 Green/Robinson
I will take it, and I notice there are no CPJ OL starting so its time to quit blaming CPJ and coach the boys up!

So we're projecting an OL based on gypsies and refugees in year 4. It could work, or it could be more of the same. GT is starting to have that Last Chance U vibe to it.

So we're projecting an OL based on gypsies and refugees in year 4. It could work, or it could be more of the same. GT is starting to have that Last Chance U vibe to it.
Who knows - maybe in turns out like The Dirty Dozen

With the portal and NIL now overturning rosters, college football will now be how quickly can you get a new team up to speed. Every year.

Back