Coach Collins has a question ...

Going to Waffle House right now to channel my inner coach. Cheesesteak omelette, pecan waffle, three scrambled eggs with cheese, hash browns (smothered and covered), wheat toast, bacon, grits, half and half sweet tea, and coke with cherry syrup in a to go cup.

I ate at a Waffle House yesterday and the guy sitting next to me ordered poached eggs. I had no idea Waffle House could/would make those. I still didn’t order them, but good to know I guess.
Very good to know. I love poached eggs.

Going to Waffle House right now to channel my inner coach. Cheesesteak omelette, pecan waffle, three scrambled eggs with cheese, hash browns (smothered and covered), wheat toast, bacon, grits, half and half sweet tea, and coke with cherry syrup in a to go cup.
PEE-can waffle or pick-AHN waffle?

Whaddya weigh? 260-280?

So will WH call that the”Coach” or “Geoff” special?

Back