Coach Collins has a question ...

Had this coach in high school. Ran around all the time with bloodshot eyeballs like he hasn't slept in weeks. Always had a can of Coke which he constantly dumped planters peanuts into and I'm pretty sure that's all he ate. Also broke both his hands punching a mirror hung on a cinder block wall in the weight room pre-game one day. I'm not even sure what he was going on about, but Phil Collins was playing in the background.

Yep everybody needs to experience a coach like that once in their life. Crazy as hell but always spewing some existential nonsense about life lessons.

Turns out he was also doing blow, they caught him and fired him....can you be this type of coach Mr. Collins?

SNL made a reference to Magic City last night. What is this place?

He’s been putting in 18 hour days for the past week
Yeah, definitely not a criticism. But I hope there's another week till the early signing period, isn't there? Not sure he'll make it going like this for another week without a break.

Yeah, definitely not a criticism. But I hope there's another week till the early signing period, isn't there? Not sure he'll make it going like this for another week without a break.

Have faith, he is fueled by cheesesteak omelettes and cherry coke

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Back