Coach Pelton interviewing with OU

Am I reading this wrong or the man never stayed anywhere for more than 2 years except for Troy?

If he doesn't go now, he will go next year even if he got the raise from us. I understand, I've done it too, stay somewhere for 2 years and get a higher paying job. But just when everything was falling into place and we're looking ahead to do something that hasn't been done in 25 years, this is a distraction I wouldn't want for my team. Especially since these kids are so emotional about the coaches who recruit them. We need to hire someone who's a good coach, good recruiter and wants to stay for awhile and we need to start paying these guys competitive salaries.

I was impressed at how much the DL seemed to improve over the course of 2014. I hope he stays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the good thing about Roof being around the block he has seen numerous D coaches. Roof is the real continuity and if we keep him we will keep moving forward.

Hope he stays but I don't want to go through this every year. I say give him one raise and then if he interviews again let him go. IMO

I bet Coach Paul Johnson & Coach Ted Roof have this covered.

the good thing about Roof being around the block he has seen numerous D coaches. Roof is the real continuity and if we keep him we will keep moving forward.

Hope he stays but I don't want to go through this every year. I say give him one raise and then if he interviews again let him go. IMO

This!

the hive reporting Pelton is staying. :biggthumpup:

Huzzah!

13928317.jpg

Looks like the Brian McCann happy dance.....

http://youtu.be/O28Bn874PDg

I really miss the days of that team. Remind me of the 2014 GT Football team: even if they didn't win it all, there was a shot and it was fun to watch. The 2015 Braves will be more like watching the 2014-2015 GT basketball team: no hope and we all know it.

Last edited:
I really miss the days of that team. Remind me of the 2014 GT Football team: even if they didn't win it all, there was a shot and it was fun to watch. The 2015 Braves will be more like watching the 2014-2015 GT football team: no hope and we all know it.

you mean gt basketball team?

Back