Coaches quit today

They definitely went out with a whimper.

We didn’t throw the kitchen sink at UGa. They basically were like “yeah, we don’t really have a sink.”
Remember Al Ciraldo describing Bud Carson's "cherry picker type offense" ?

Keep defending this sinking ship. We had people lining up on the outside, at least try to throw to them.
There was that time where i saw a TE run by DBs with a football in his hands and waltz into the end zone untouched for a TD. Unfortunately it was them and not us.

Did we even have a post game press conference or decide against that as well?

With Collins, there seems to be a concerted effort to wait to upload them to the GTAA YouTube channel. It’s perplexing, but it’s a clear strategy as every opponent is up within minutes of the ball game.

Collins probably came up to the podium, shrugged his shoulders, gave that smug smirk and just walked away. I hope he walked off into the sunset with his $12+ mil.

Have to give GA credit, they are a really good team. Number 1 team in the country. We need to coach better and that starts with me. There are a lot of guys hurting in the locker room. I’m proud of our seniors and their leadership as we continue to build the culture. They never stopped battling and fighting all year. My favorite part of the day was during pregame when I snuck up to Kirby and untied his shoe. He didn’t notice it until about the 2nd qtr and then he had lose focus and retie them. Even the camera guy caught it. Go ahead Ken?....

Have to give GA credit, they are a really good team. Number 1 team in the country. We need to coach better and that starts with me. There are a lot of guys hurting in the locker room. I’m proud of our seniors and their leadership as we continue to build the culture. They never stopped battling and fighting all year. My favorite part of the day was during pregame when I snuck up to Kirby and untied his shoe. He didn’t notice it until about the 2nd qtr and then he had lose focus and retie them. Even the camera guy caught it. Go ahead Ken?....

Thank coach!

We had 98 rushing yards on 35 attempts for a 2.8 average. We were not moving the ball on the ground.
In college sack yards are subtracted from Rush yds, you have to look at the individual rush stats to know how effective we were running the ball, overall stats can be misleading when you have a lot of sacks surrendered

That was pretty amazing when their freshman TE was much faster that anyone in our secondary, many of them seniors.
Blows my mind, because I still remember Juanyeh running past their kickoff team back in 2018. Looked like one of the fastest players on the field.

In college sack yards are subtracted from Rush yds, you have to look at the individual rush stats to know how effective we were running the ball, overall stats can be misleading when you have a lot of sacks surrendered

Do you mansplain to everybody all the time, or is it just a message board thing. We gave up 3 sacks for 36 yards. *shrug*

JRjr

Blows my mind, because I still remember Juanyeh running past their kickoff team back in 2018. Looked like one of the fastest players on the field.

I’m really starting to wonder if we have some S&C malpractice that’s traded speed for weight. We look so slow, and take bad angles constantly.

JRjr

Back