Coaches quit today

In college sack yards are subtracted from Rush yds, you have to look at the individual rush stats to know how effective we were running the ball, overall stats can be misleading when you have a lot of sacks surrendered
Take away sacks it was 29 attempts for 70 yards, 2.4 yards per rush

Attachments

• 7EFFD50E-D25D-44F5-A918-96C75179BEAE.jpeg
    7EFFD50E-D25D-44F5-A918-96C75179BEAE.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 16
Blows my mind, because I still remember Juanyeh running past their kickoff team back in 2018. Looked like one of the fastest players on the field.

Meh, he runs like he's in sand like Tarrant used to. Both guys were great playmakers in high school and knew how to use their opponents' momentum against them on kick/punt returns and take advantage of angles created on those kind of plays. Probably 4.7+ speed in the 40 which is enough to score once you breakthrough (just ask Luke Cox vs Miami).

I’m really starting to wonder if we have some S&C malpractice that’s traded speed for weight. We look so slow, and take bad angles constantly.

JRjr
That second long TD pass heading north really showed how slow our DB's are. The UGAg TE/WR (he looked like a TE) seems to run easily to the end zone while our guys ran with a sloppy desperate look. They fell further behind. Slow.

That second long TD pass heading north really showed how slow our DB's are. The UGAg TE/WR (he looked like a TE) seems to run easily to the end zone while our guys ran with a sloppy desperate look. They fell further behind. Slow.
He was a TE , a T-Fr from Napa Valley, California, 6-4 240lbs, runs like Deer, their other TE 6-8 260lbs caught a pass up high over Tre Swilling and it looked like a different class of CFB.

That was pretty amazing when their freshman TE was much faster that anyone in our secondary, many of them seniors.
This play exemplifies our season. We cannot even cover a slant with a safety over top and let a TE go 60+ yards. There is no excuse.

We had 98 rushing yards on 35 attempts for a 2.8 average. We were not moving the ball on the ground.
Thats because for all the positive plays we’d either take a QB sack or our O-line would get blown up and we’d take a 3-4 yd loss, or we’d try to run one of those east-west run plays that always went for a loss.

He was a TE , a T-Fr from Napa Valley, California, 6-4 240lbs, runs like Deer, their other TE 6-8 260lbs caught a pass up high over Tre Swilling and it looked like a different class of CFB.
Several of their players need to be tested for PED's.

Did anyone notice that Collins still had the "coach to pull my belt to keep me off the field" act going still in the second half? Coaches need to cut out that stupid act. Great Clips does it too. It is so damn fake.

Did anyone notice that Collins still had the "coach to pull my belt to keep me off the field" act going still in the second half? Coaches need to cut out that stupid act. Great Clips does it too. It is so damn fake.
I would make fun of Kirby’s haircut, but GT is in a glass house on that one.

I would make fun of Kirby’s haircut, but GT is in a glass house on that one.
Kirby is a douchebag who inherited a program with endless funds. We conceded this state in the early 60's to them. He would already have a Natty if he wasn't the dumbass who ran Justin Fields off.

I hoping the staff assistant who carried around the Waffle House cup during the game didn't quit!

Back