Coaches that are as good as fired in 2011

Mack Brown???

They won the conference title two season ago, and before last year they had nine straight 10+ win seasons. I cannot fathom them firing Mack Brown this year.

It looks like Richt may do enough to save his job as well, especially with Florida looking down.

I can't think of any big name coaches who I think are definitely going to be fired.

Thing is if Tenn fires Dooley I think they turn into Miami, firing people every couple of years cause they aren't as good as they think they should be.

Mack Brown???

They won the conference title two season ago, and before last year they had nine straight 10+ win seasons. I cannot fathom them firing Mack Brown this year.

It looks like Richt may do enough to save his job as well, especially with Florida looking down.

I can't think of any big name coaches who I think are definitely going to be fired.

Interim coach at Ohio St.
Mike Sherman might if TAMU keeps dropping games in the second half.

Thing is if Tenn fires Dooley I think they turn into Miami, firing people every couple of years cause they aren't as good as they think they should be.

I'm no fan of any Dooley, but if TN fires him they are the idiots. No good coach will go there. Maybe they could get Fulmer back! I bet they would take him now!

O'Brien at NC State?

Richt at UGA? (Depends on UF, GT, Aub, and tonights UT game). For example, I have just witnessed UGA have so many penalties that it is actually 3rd down and 57 to go from the UGA 31. Now, its 4th and 56. They punted...and immediately had another 15 yard penalty for hitting the PR out of bounds. He is not out of the woods unless he beats at least 2 of those 4 and losing to UF and GT might be enough.

Tom O'Brien only has one year left in his contract. Plus, I think they need to realize that they're just not meant to be a top tier program.

O'Brien at NC State?

Richt at UGA? (Depends on UF, GT, Aub, and tonights UT game). For example, I have just witnessed UGA have so many penalties that it is actually 3rd down and 57 to go from the UGA 31. Now, its 4th and 56. They punted...and immediately had another 15 yard penalty for hitting the PR out of bounds. He is not out of the woods unless he beats at least 2 of those 4 and losing to UF and GT might be enough.

Florida is crap right now, Ugag is on a roll, and if we play like we did today against them we lose by 20+. Hopefully today was our low point on offensive performance for the year though.

Back