Coaches that are as good as fired in 2011

Combined with the athletics fee, it's actually not that cheap, it's close to $200. Oz bought tickets from the GTAA for all the games and he spent something in 200s for all of games combined.

And that's for an odd-year.

Yeah, but that is a fee that is a sunk cost whether you go or not. I don't think you can really factor that in to the cost of the tickets. The kid in the library on gameday is paying the same fee.

He's still a first year coach with a team that lost to an FCS team last year. No AD at a school still paying the previous coach or two is going to fire him. Of course, they could claim medical reasons for getting rid of him.

I work with an ND State fan who has been letting the downtrodden Minnesota fans know who won. I actually have my MBA from the U, so I support them to a point. If you want a deal, UM football tickets for students are a joke. A few years ago, a season long package was less than $40.
I'm not saying Jerry Kill should be fired. Brewster left that program in bigger shambles than when he took it over, and any competent AD will give him a few years to straighten it out. I was just saying that Kansas is better than MN this year.

Back