Coaching Carousel

I feel for Pitt. They are in a very very similar situation to us. They're probably going to have to hire a guy like Pellini or Tuberville or a Cutfliffe, to have any hope of a long term professional. Too bad, I like the program.

I feel for Pitt. They are in a very very similar situation to us. They're probably going to have to hire a guy like Pellini or Tuberville or a Cutfliffe, to have any hope of a long term professional. Too bad, I like the program.

Does Pitt not have a former player that wouldn't mind coaching there? I don't know. Pittsburgh isn't that bad of a place. I think they need to look for a guy that will invest himself in Pitt like CPJ has at GT.

Does Pitt not have a former player that wouldn't mind coaching there? I don't know. Pittsburgh isn't that bad of a place. I think they need to look for a guy that will invest himself in Pitt like CPJ has at GT.

They have been insanely unfortunate in that sense lately.

Ray Lewis to Wisconsin. Just going off what I'm reading. I honestly don't know.

Wonder what Pitt needs to be able to finally keep a coach for more than a couple of minutes...

That's all we need is another team in our conference running the same offense we do.

Flash forward 15 years and we're the pioneers (again) hiring Jim Harbaugh Jr. to institute a "pro-style" offense that, according to all the option teams, will "never work at this level."

Flash forward 15 years and we're the pioneers (again) hiring Jim Harbaugh Jr. to institute a "pro-style" offense that, according to all the option teams, will "never work at this level."

The hell would you even call that offense if not for the NFL using it?

The state of Pennsylvania has historically produced good pro style QB's. I would think Pitt would lean towards that style of offense.

Back