Coaching Carousel

they had to play that TRUE Fr QB and paid the price

He actually had a better season than I expected him too after he looked horrific in his first start @Louisville. Hard to pinpoint what their problem is. Talent that rivals most teams in the country, yet can't manage better than 3-5 in conference? People down there were creaming their pants over the Golden hire years ago despite him being unproven. Hell he was even ranked above CPJ in some ACC Coaches rankings in the off season IIRC. His seat is probably as hot as anybody's heading into 2015.

27-34 (20-12) at Temple. (Which means 7-22 OOC)
28-21 (16-16) since he got to Coral Gables.

Why do people think he's competent again?

Local coffee shop chatter

There is nothing more reliable

My family has been in the lumberjacking and logging business for several years with the Grudens. I have heard nothing about this. This is all BS. But I'm gonna call one of them just to be sure.

@McMurphyESPN
Will Muschamp's Auburn salary won't lower UF buyout. Will get $6.3M over 4 years from UF & $1.6M/year at AU

good money, set for next four years

I think I heard air raid sirens going off in Tuscaloosa.
and in Athens, Malzahn+Muschamp, oh yeah

Muschamp is a great hire if for nothing else than the recruiting boost his fame will provide.

Muschamps problem was never defense at UF. If he can get that kind of production while Malzahn does his thing, they will run the SEC.

The talk in Austin is that Bud Foster is slated for the DC position at A&M. He won't announce yet until he gets his $800,000 bonus from VT for staying until Dec 31. Just radio show talk now, but who knows.

The talk in Austin is that Bud Foster is slated for the DC position at A&M. He won't announce yet until he gets his $800,000 bonus from VT for staying until Dec 31. Just radio show talk now, but who knows.

cue Handel's Messiah.

EXCITED-GEORGIA-TECH-FAN.gif

a_sun_bowl_song_for_paul_johnson.jpg

My family has been in the lumberjacking and logging business for several years with the Grudens. I have heard nothing about this. This is all BS. But I'm gonna call one of them just to be sure.

This is StingTalk, most posts are BS. :wink:

Bud Foster to aTm would spell the end times for VT football. Their team was awful in spite of him.

Bud Foster to aTm would spell the end times for VT football. Their team was awful in spite of him.

And Foster would not have to worry anymore about preparing for us. The spread options out of the pistol that other teams run is nowhere near run as quickly as we run the 3-O

I think Bud Foster would take the DC job at James Madison instead of VT at this point. If you're a DC, you hold the other team to zero points in regulation, and you lose, you'll never be successful there.

Back