COFH Noon Kickoff

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
I’m going to Athens for the game for the first time in over 10 years. Got a free ticket but will probably be sitting in middle of muttville.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
I’m going to Athens for the game for the first time in over 10 years. Got a free ticket but will probably be sitting in middle of muttville.
Went the last two times in Athens. Not going this year so you can blame me if it doesn’t go well.

ciegetanks

Damn Good Rat
Am I the only person kind of ticked off that a game between two major public schools is on a deep cable proprietary network?
Why is this game always on the SEC Network? Why isn't it broadcast? At least in GA.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Am I the only person kind of ticked off that a game between two major public schools is on a deep cable proprietary network?
Why is this game always on the SEC Network? Why isn't it broadcast? At least in GA.
100% agree. It's disappointing that the game is unavailable to so many people even right here in Georgia. It's one thing for UGA's spring game to be on the SEC network, or some random cupcake game... but COFH?