Cool pic, few comments

thwg

Damn Good Rat

Love CGC "dressing up" but really like seeing him dressed down occasionally. Heel's way up in this pic. Must really be hurting him. The planes seem to be getting bigger and faster by the week. CGC without a Waffle House cup, first time I've seen that in awhile. Love that they were in B'ham.

Love CGC "dressing up" but really like seeing him dressed down occasionally. Heel's way up in this pic. Must really be hurting him. The planes seem to be getting bigger and faster by the week. CGC without a Waffle House cup, first time I've seen that in awhile. Love that they were in B'ham.

Hope we get at least one of the DL. Sounds like Darkwa's B1G-loving European rep is pushing Penn St. hard, and we may be lucky to get a visit. We don't need to lose this kid to Miss St. He can really move for his size, and if what he puts on his Twitter is true, has solid academic creds. Hope he doesn't chose the SEC factory that's going to try to shove him into some pass-through football degree program.

Hope we get at least one of the DL. Sounds like Darkwa's B1G-loving European rep is pushing Penn St. hard, and we may be lucky to get a visit. We don't need to lose this kid to Miss St. He can really move for his size, and if what he puts on his Twitter is true, has solid academic creds. Hope he doesn't chose the SEC factory that's going to try to shove him into some pass-through football degree program.
I think Darkwa is either us or Penn State and I don’t think he’s being pushed either way but Franklin is known as a hell of a recruiter. But think about that essentially a four star defensive lineman is choosing between us or Penn State and our coach has only been on staff seven weeks.

GT rented the helicopter but I think all of the planes belong to WH.
Are you kidding or no? I was wondering exactly how WH is "backing" GT. That's a hell of a way to back us! Being able to be efficient in travel is one way a small staff can save time and recruit like a larger staff that is flying commericial.

Are you kidding or no? I was wondering exactly how WH is "backing" GT. That's a hell of a way to back us! Being able to be efficient in travel is one way a small staff can save time and recruit like a larger staff that is flying commericial.
And honestly, we're not that small of a staff anymore. Lemme upgrade ya, upgrade

You know, the "regular guy" connotations of our head coach eating at WH has to help counter the perception of GT as elitist and snobby, especially in the more rural areas. Today's AJC article was interesting in that respect.

I'll find out. Have a connection in the president's office......

Honestly, I don't think we did. I get the feeling that TStan has done a lot ($$$) to improve our recruiting ability.

I'm loving the enthusiasm with the new staff. But this is key here--it's not just Coach Collins, it's the GTAA (finally) stepping up and providing more resources. Keep those donations coming--and buy tickets!

I do believe that's the WaHo plane. There was a pic tweeted of it a couple of weeks ago and I think it had those stripes. Can't find it now.

In Ken's AJC article, it said there is no formal alliance between Coach Collins and Waffle House yet, but they are working on it. Basically, this is all Coach Collins schmoozing and it's going to pay off in big support and donations. It's awesome.

I do believe that's the WaHo plane. There was a pic tweeted of it a couple of weeks ago and I think it had those stripes. Can't find it now.

In Ken's AJC article, it said there is no formal alliance between Coach Collins and Waffle House yet, but they are working on it. Basically, this is all Coach Collins schmoozing and it's going to pay off in big support and donations. It's awesome.

We can work out a barter arrangement. GT provides WH with a suite. WH provides CGC with a plane and all the cheesesteak omelets and Cherry Cokes to-go that he wants.

Back