Couch Burners @ Bearcats Game Thread

That commercial is kind of funny because absolutely no one cares about the Big East anymore. They don't even care about it enough to say it sucks.

I'm tired of people bitching about ESPN. Jesus Christ. There's no goddamn conspiracy against GT or CPJ. ****.

There was a thread talking about how we were going to have to fight the refs tomorrow because Swofford was going to fix the game for them.

I'm pretty proud of this. From the Florida State game.

The Jacket said:
And this piece of ****ing **** announcer talks like he's got a mouth full of goddamned marshmallows and can't ****ing stop smacking his goddamn ****ing lips when he opens that ****ing hole in his face to speak. I hope that mother****er gets hit by ****ing lightning

I'm all for the ejection of the Virgin Pansies Institute and Sucky University.

I'm pretty proud of this. From the Florida State game.

Need that as a signature. Classic post.

Can you imagine a broadcast w/ Bob Davie, Mark May, Vern Lundquist, the guy always w/ Davie, and the woman that looks like a man calling one of our games?

I'm tired of people bitching about ESPN. Jesus Christ. There's no goddamn conspiracy against GT or CPJ. ****.

Who the **** said their was a conspiracy? How about incompetence to fail to mention the status of the #7 team in the nation? Would you like to try to argue that ESPN is competent?

Who the **** said their was a conspiracy? How about incompetence to fail to mention the status of the #7 team in the nation? Would you like to try to argue that ESPN is competent?

They didn't mention Texas either. Mack Brown is going to have to bust some heads.

If the inbreeders are going to win this ballgame, they may have to take Pead out of it.

Back