Counterfeit Buzz?

A lot of these schools have been given rights to use the logo. I remember specifically reading about Sprayberry and Calhoun in the past.

GT doesn't mind giving the rights away, as long as the documentation is in place and the use of the logo is restricted to what is agreed to.

I believe the terms and conditions also include required installation of the triple option and committing of at least 1 chop block per game.

IMG_5025.PNG
Wrong Gold.

You ööööing people, I swear to Christ. Take another look at this "Buzz." Too small? Let me help!
GeorgiaTech.png

Look at this ööööing botched abortion of a Buzz. I will never understand how or why so many people, including those who actually work at Tech with our logos and colors, (because that's where that disgusting Duzz above is linked from) can look at this ööööing thing and not immediately recognize it for the half-assed MS Paint-made hate crime it is. This terminally retarded bug has managed to make his way to official Tech pages and shows up as the THIRD MOTHERFU*KING (btw Beestorm your word filters suck minor league balls and you should disable them) RESULT in a Google image search for our Buzz logo. And yet, despite the fact that it needs to be scrubbed and its creator shot in public, people use it every ööööing where. If you use this logo for an avatar or logo or anything whatsoever, you're contributing to the problem and I hope your entire family dies today, then their ghosts find and ööööing murder you tonight. If you're looking to steal a logo to use for your ööööty high school football program and you somehow manage to steal this unofficial, repulsive yellow fly then you not only deserve how terrible it will look, but also for everyone you love to finally be honest and tell you what an unbelievable disappointment you are to your friends, family and God himself.

Kill yourself immediately.
Umm... wut? For the apparently color- and design-blind among us, can you identify the specific elements of this that upset you so much?

I mean, only if doing so won't cause you to have a heart attack or anything.

What I really don't understand is why we don't bring back the original yellow jacket...
41qxeu5jlDL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

It would be pretty cool to have a disembodied sportscoat jumping around as our logo.

Which one? Buzz and the stingtalk logo are different shades.
Just a footnote, but I wonder how many fans realize that the "Yellow Jackets" nickname was derived in the early 1900s from fans, and specifically the girls from Lucy Cobb Institute, who supported Tech by wearing yellow jackets and sweaters?

What I really don't understand is why we don't bring back the original yellow jacket...
41qxeu5jlDL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

It would be pretty cool to have a disembodied sportscoat jumping around as our logo.

Looks like a banquet waiters jacket.

Umm... wut? For the apparently color- and design-blind among us, can you identify the specific elements of this that upset you so much?

I mean, only if doing so won't cause you to have a heart attack or anything.
You actually almost got me with this, that's how much I ööööing hate Duzz. If I were talking to the you from Earth-3, where you actually can't see the difference between this logo:
logo_-georgia-tech-yellow-jackets-buzz.png

and this.. thing:
GeorgiaTech.png

then we may have had some trouble.

You actually almost got me with this, that's how much I ööööing hate Duzz. If I were talking to the you from Earth-3, where you actually can't see the difference between this logo:
logo_-georgia-tech-yellow-jackets-buzz.png

and this.. thing:
GeorgiaTech.png

then we may have had some trouble.
I see the differences... I don't see the differences that got you so exercised. Perhaps I'm just benumbed to the design failures of the age.

Love it. Only objection is that it looks slightly like his antenna are tiny T-Rex-arms with boxing gloves, raised in surrender. That doesn't make any sense in terms of entomological anatomy, but the heart sees what the heart sees.

Back