CPJ Mad Bro

No he wasn’t. Go search Will name and see everyone being mystified at his disappearance
I linked his player bio. I don’t need to go digging.

Fact is you’re wrong as he became nagged by injuries. You frankly are taking out of your ass his weight became a factor.

I linked his player bio. I don’t need to go digging.

Fact is you’re wrong as he became nagged by injuries. You frankly are taking out of your ass his weight became a factor.

im not telling you what i heard. I’m telling you what you know. Believe what you want.

Maybe not on this board but it was pretty widely known that it was something strange going on as to why Bryan wasnt starting/playing much late. It wasnt because of injury. His dad will tell you the same.

And for those that dont want to believe the talent difference especially on the lines of scrimmage, let's take CPJ out of the equation (or rather add him in the whole equation). Who do you think would win in a game where both teams are coached by CPJ, this year's upcoming roster against the roster he left when he retired (and/or his last roster that he coached)?

You gave bad data, but i digress.
He started 11 of 13 after gaining weight.

Became a Swiss Army Knife out of necessity the next year because it was one of those years with the OL beaten to öööö all year and he still managed to start majority of the games.

Senior year was nagged by injuries.

I wish there was a way to convince you weight wasn’t a limiting factor to that offense. Since Bryan’s career path didn’t prove, maybe this will?
Not really. They had the same formula as all of the good CPJ teams:

1) Playmaker at QB
2) All-ACC OL with multiple 300lbers (14 avg weight was 298ish)
3) A defense that created turnovers
Let me know when you see it.

1) Playmaker at QB
It was probably the most fun Tech offense to watch since 2001, with one of the most clutch playmakers since Calvin: Justin Thomas. Still a great team.

1) Playmaker at QB
He had two very good B backs as well. Laskey and Days knew how find the creases and hit the holes by that point in their careers. I saw an interview with Paul where he said those two covered up mistakes made by the OL.

Last edited:
He started 11 of 13 after gaining weight.

Became a Swiss Army Knife out of necessity the next year because it was one of those years with the OL beaten to öööö all year and he still managed to start majority of the games.

Senior year was nagged by injuries.

I wish there was a way to convince you weight wasn’t a limiting factor to that offense. Since Bryan’s career path didn’t prove, maybe this will?

Let me know when you see it.

I guess TQM is shifty more so than fast, but that surprises me too. Looks like Qua did pretty well but I dunno what position he would play. Will Bryan has some potential, but was apparently in the doghouse with the old staff. Sucks that ASA couldn't complete the drills. He is the one most likely to sneak into the draft.

If no one gets drafted, that would be 2 years straight. I need to go back and look at the recruiting rankings for those classes.

I have zero connections, but the Will Bryan thing was definitely talked about on another board if it didn’t come up here. By folks with direct and current knowledge. Don't remember specifics

I have zero connections, but the Will Bryan thing was definitely talked about on another board if it didn’t come up here. By folks with direct and current knowledge. Don't remember specifics

You’re talking out of your ass

You’re talking out of your ass
aagCLi.gif

There was one particular player on that defense too that was just really bad... That linebacker was def not balling

I’d leave it up that particular baller to say but I’m guessing playing LB behind Morgan Richard Walker and Johnson is significantly easier than playing behind Morgan and 3 non-factors.

He went from 11 starts to 0 after getting not falling in line with the weight loss theory and found himself in the doghouse

His folks sat next to me at BDS. Great people, and always looking for him to get into the games after he fell out of favor. I never understood why he disappeared until now.

You don’t have a point. Football Talent is having the physical & mental attributes to do certain skills in different situations. We didn’t have the physical attributes to blow people off the ball anymore. Bc of rule changes, we no longer could dominate on the perimeter due smaller RBs/slot guys, we also lacked accurate passers who could loosen up defense from crowding the LOS. This lack of football talent also caused collateral damage, as our scout team players were not accustomed to running the routes, blocking or scheme that the defense saw every weekend
And we won 7 games....what a great coach! No Football Talent (your term) and still won 7 games. The current staff took that same, no Football Talent and hasn't won 7 games in two years.

Back