CPJ on ESPN

I'm really enjoying the coaches, but they need a professional MC-type, a broadcast sports journalist who knows how to fill time, move from topic to topic, etc. Mack is trying his best but he's not doing a great job as MC.

CPJ talking about taking a QB out. WTF.
Huh? He's wondering how long Lawrence will play with a 27 point lead in the 4th, when the national championship game is 10 days away. It's a good question.

I'm really enjoying the coaches, but they need a professional MC-type, a broadcast sports journalist who knows how to fill time, move from topic to topic, etc. Mack is trying his best but he's not doing a great job as MC.

Mack is ööööing incompetent as öööö with the remote. Numerous passing plays have been rewound the instant the receiver caught the ball, not even seeing what happens after the catch. Hell, at one point there was a running play and he rewound a half second after the handoff. The player hadn't even gotten to the LOS yet! WTF!

Huh? He's wondering how long Lawrence will play with a 27 point lead in the 4th, when the national championship game is 10 days away. It's a good question.
Yeah. I was going for a big cry.

Mack is ööööing incompetent as öööö with the remote. Numerous passing plays have been rewound the instant the receiver caught the ball, not even seeing what happens after the catch. Hell, at one point there was a running play and he rewound a half second after the handoff. The player hadn't even gotten to the LOS yet! WTF!
Mack was a stud with the remote compared to Herm Edwards. I had to change channels. That was brutal with those 4 in the Bama game.

Back