Cristobal to Da U

agt45

Distinguished Gentleman
It’s a bunch of ööööty people doing ööööty things for ööööty reasons.

Miami is publicly courting a new coach without having fired Diaz. That’s pretty low.

Makes you feel bad for Diaz until you remember how he turned heel on Temple a few years back so…. Karma’s a bitch I guess.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like

Miami is publicly courting a new coach without having fired Diaz. That’s pretty low.

Makes you feel bad for Diaz until you remember how he turned heel on Temple a few years back so…. Karma’s a bitch I guess.
We could just keep hiring more ex-Temple football coaches…

knoxjacket

Dodd-Like
We have heard that before.
They’ve made some horrible hires. This time they are hiring a proven P5 coach (who isn’t retirement age like Richt).

If you can go 35-13 at Oregon you can dominate the Coastal at Miami.

Too bad they couldn’t hire another clown like Shannon, Golden, or Diaz…

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ

Also rumored that he orchestrated a coup on Richt sort of like Fulmer did with Johnny Majors.

THWG247

Jolly Good Fellow
They’ve made some horrible hires. This time they are hiring a proven P5 coach (who isn’t retirement age like Richt).

If you can go 35-13 at Oregon you can dominate the Coastal at Miami.

Too bad they couldn’t hire another clown like Shannon, Golden, or Diaz…
He’s still gotta get those players and boosters under control, and nobody they’ve brought in has been able to do that

The Wasp

Varsity Lurker
This does not bode well for the Coastal. Cristobal is a south Fla guy who knows how to coach. He did a good job at Oregon getting them to play with physicality and discipline. Virginia, Virginia Tech likely upgrading. Duke screwed up their opportunity getting Elliott from Clemson. He will soon discover calling plays at Duke is different hill to climb than Clemson. If Pitt gets a QB out of the portal to replace Pickett, they will be tough again as I think Narduzzi has built a process and identity. Not sure what our plan is - I'd love to hear the sales pitch Collins made in the AD's office to let him linger a bit longer.