Cristobal to Da U

We are falling behind because of one main reason: analysts. Recruiting analysts, practice analysts, scouting analysts, film room analysts. Whatever you can do to let someone else focus on and accumulate data for you to make decisions with said data and look like a genius in the process

We are falling behind because of one main reason: analysts. Recruiting analysts, practice analysts, scouting analysts, film room analysts. Whatever you can do to let someone else focus on and accumulate data for you to make decisions with said data and look like a genius in the process
Seems that at a school like GT where we have an endless number of Tech students looking to nerd out and over analyze things, we could get student volunteers to fill this void.

Last edited:
Done. It was meant in the sense that the people on 4chan and similar call themselves that for this type of work

Analysts are a byproduct of budget, budget is a byproduct of strategic importance to the school IMO

Seems that at a school like GT where we have an endless number of Tech students looking to nerd out and over analyze things, we could get student volunteers to fill this void.
If we really had that many students who would do that for free, we'd have better student attendance.

If we really had that many students who would do that for free, we'd have better student attendance.
They couldnt care less about watching football. They just want loads of information and something to do with it. I’m talking the guys who set up öööö like ELO-chess but don’t watch sports except as a data point for their nerd toys. We have a campus full of those people.

Can't have anal without your sis. Or something like that.

I've watched Cristobal in the weak-ass PAC-12.

You gals here who get your panties wet over 4 and 5 stars on signing day are going to cream yourselves over him.

Dudes who actually like to win big games and compete for natties, not so much.

They couldnt care less about watching football. They just want loads of information and something to do with it. I’m talking the guys who set up öööö like ELO-chess but don’t watch sports except as a data point for their nerd toys. We have a campus full of those people.
More low hanging fruit that we don't have for some reason. Genuinely curious why we don't.

C'mon don't let the terrorists win. Most of modern life offends me yet here I am.
I mean, I agree and don’t think that what I said was offensive. But sometimes it’s not worth the fight. That’s not the hill I’m going to die on.

Oh NO! Did he say the same words the other Miami coaches have been saying?

No he didn't. He talked like a football coach and explained how he was going to structure his program......first and foremost teaching and coaching football. He vowed to get the best coaches and to recruit the best players.

I haven't been worried about other Miami hires. They were all flawed in some way. i sure he has some flaws also, but he showed today that he is all about making the football better in Miami.

No he didn't. He talked like a football coach and explained how he was going to structure his program......first and foremost teaching and coaching football. He vowed to get the best coaches and to recruit the best players.

I haven't been worried about other Miami hires. They were all flawed in some way. i sure he has some flaws also, but he showed today that he is all about making the football better in Miami.
Manny crashing that FSU event showed the direction he would take the team. If anyone can keep the egos and personalities in Coral Gables in check it's gonna be bad for the rest of the Coastal

I mean, I agree and don’t think that what I said was offensive. But sometimes it’s not worth the fight. That’s not the hill I’m going to die on.
Ignoring his post would not be a fight and you would not have died. But responding to his post by complying means you engaged and lost.

OK, now it sounds like we're blowing this out of proportion. But the claim of 'being offended' has come to be a technique of shaping debate to subtly alter public norms. I like the poster who objected, and I'm sure he's motivated by a good faith interest in autistic people he knows (maybe himself, I don't know). But you shouldn't have changed your post IMHO.

So Mark Richt knew nothing about structuring a team? His career record was phenomenally better heading into DaU

Analysts are a byproduct of budget, budget is a byproduct of strategic importance to the school IMO
This. I recall one of the weekly coach's call-in shows back in '17 or so and the number of analysts at Clemson was being discussed. Coach said that the ACC schools had a conversation about possibly setting a limit on the number of analysts each school could have. I don't recall the exact numbers but coach basically said he just laughed at the discussion because they were talking about a limit of 12 and we only had 4.

That's just one of the many ways that Clemson and the other haves are spending on football and leaving us behind.

Back