CW Veiwership

im not sure .. but i may be in minority but i think the CW coverage is really good.
I've been pleasantly surprised with the quality of the broadcast.

As for the viewership numbers, it would be interesting to see the CW numbers from week to week instead of comparing them to the other networks.

There were a LOT quality games with highly ranked teams on at the same time on ABC, ESPN, CBS, etc.

12 pm:
1. Clemson-ND
2. Ole Miss-TAMU
3. Texas-KSU
4. UF-Arky
5. Rutgers-tOSU

3:30
1. Oklahoma State-OU
2. uga-Mizzou

There were a LOT quality games with highly ranked teams on at the same time on ABC, ESPN, CBS, etc.

12 pm:
1. Clemson-ND
2. Ole Miss-TAMU
3. Texas-KSU
4. UF-Arky
5. Rutgers-tOSU

3:30
1. Oklahoma State-OU
2. uga-Mizzou
UF Vs Arkansas is like two retards humping a football

week9cfb.png

UF Vs Arkansas is like two retards humping a football
It was an OT game on ESPN2 with a larger brand in UF involved. So whether the 2 teams had similar records vs GT / UVA, channel makes a difference.

UF sucks, but look at week 10 above vs UGA. They will still get the numbers.

I would say that's a blunder, but the way he said it makes me feel he actually believed it

They said it at least half a dozen times before halftime and never acknowledged the blunders before UVA kicked off.

Yeah I guess if I see G
It was an OT game on ESPN2 with a larger brand in UF involved. So whether the 2 teams had similar records vs GT / UVA, channel makes a difference.

UF sucks, but look at week 10 above vs UGA. They will still get the numbers.
Gt 38 Virginia 10 I’m not watching any further. Plus I. Will tune into the end of games when I’m flipping

Gt 38 Virginia 10 I’m not watching any further. Plus I. Will tune into the end of games when I’m flipping
doubt many are interested in watching a 2-6 Virginia team either.
i do find gap between us and BC v. Cuse suprising. they outranked wake V duke on espn1 as well. does BC have a larger following than i realize?

Back