"Darren Waller - North Cobb High School...."

With the way we are coached I don't blame him. May actually save us some pride.

I tuned in and told my son to listen up... and I hear that crap!? Can't say I'd be surprised if he didn't want to be associated with the clown show at Tech right now but just a reminder of where we are right now... Nowhere.

I’m not sure, but I still think you’re reading too much into it. Clemson fans got butthurt when Deandre Hopkins said his elementary school one time, and he just said he wanted to give props to the people there that influenced him.
You may be right. But honestly how receptive is Collins to former players coming back? I've not heard one way or another.

Ah, I believe it was to how he was used, or unused, while at GT. Nothing connected to the current regime.

Very much so. Surprised you missed it. A lot was made of it when he first got here. He brought a lot of guys back who hadn't been connected with the program in a long time.

Collins brought back a lot of guys who were turned off by CPJ gruff nature.

But I could easily see CPJ’s players not being in love with CGC script that the option players weren’t talented. Not going to be too many active NFL players.

A lot of our players do that. I don’t think it’s a commentary on the regime unless it’s to avoid embarrassment by association. I feel like GT players say their high school a bit more often than other colleges. Maybe it’s just paranoia.

Collins brought back a lot of guys who were turned off by CPJ gruff nature.

But I could easily see CPJ’s players not being in love with CGC script that the option players weren’t talented. Not going to be too many active NFL players.

Yeah, possibly. I dunno that Waller stayed in touch under either coach.

Back