"Darren Waller - North Cobb High School...."

Yeah but that might be my point. Collins brought back guys who played 2007 and prior? Any of those guys still calling out their name on SNF? I'm more interested in the outreach with CPJ alums. I see a lot from Synjin Days, and Roddy Jones seems close to the program but he's probably muted a bit in what he can say.
I'm not sure about the CPJ guys but I do remember that Tevin was on staff at the end of the CPJ era as an assistant director of player personnel and when CGC came in, I remember him saying in his press conference that he wanted to keep Tevin just to provide some continuity but I don't remember Tevin being around too long after CGC officially came in. Maybe that was the cause of some bad blood between CGC and the CPJ era players. I think Roddy might be an exception since Roddy was here in 2007 as a redshirt and CGC recruited him.

I don't think your logic is accurate. When CPJ was coach, if Calvin Johnson was on SNF he represented GT. I don't know his relationship with CPJ other than he didn't play for the guy.

You asked if anyone from 2007 and prior calls out GT on SNF. I don't think there are any Georgia Tech players from 2007 and prior who are still playing on the NFL, so the question doesn't really have the type of answer you're looking for.

What I heard is he’s acting like they don’t exist, he doesn’t reach out to them or try to invite them over to talk to current players. But the real problems started when he pushed Derrick Moore out since everyone loves DMo.
Dude where are you getting your info? Neither one of those statements is true. I'm as upset with CGC as anybody right now and he's got to get his öööö together and fast or something's got to give, but he absolutely has reached out to any and all former players, invited them back, has had some talk to the team, etc. And about DMo, he was never on the GTAA payroll. He was paid by/part of the FCA so was likely making peanuts, if that. USCe hired him as an official staff member with the title of Executive Director of Character and Player Development. It was also an easy move for him to go to Columbia, SC which is only an hour away from where his daughter now has a job as a TV news reporter in Augusta.

I have no knowledge that Waller has any beef with Tech or Collins. I think it has more to do with giving a shout out to North Cobb because they are in the playoffs and are one of the heavy favorites to win 7A this year.

What I heard is he’s acting like they don’t exist, he doesn’t reach out to them or try to invite them over to talk to current players. But the real problems started when he pushed Derrick Moore out since everyone loves DMo.
That is all lies and contrary to all kinds of evidence. The clear facts are the opposite of what you wrote. Collins went out of his way to involve past players at many events.

Dude where are you getting your info? Neither one of those statements is true. I'm as upset with CGC as anybody right now and he's got to get his öööö together and fast or something's got to give, but he absolutely has reached out to any and all former players, invited them back, has had some talk to the team, etc. And about DMo, he was never on the GTAA payroll. He was paid by/part of the FCA so was likely making peanuts, if that. USCe hired him as an official staff member with the title of Executive Director of Character and Player Development. It was also an easy move for him to go to Columbia, SC which is only an hour away from where his daughter now has a job as a TV news reporter in Augusta.
I’m getting my info from someone talking to former CPJ players.

You asked if anyone from 2007 and prior calls out GT on SNF. I don't think there are any Georgia Tech players from 2007 and prior who are still playing on the NFL, so the question doesn't really have the type of answer you're looking for.
That was a response to another commenter who said the relationship from Gailey players and Johnson was sour. That may be the case, but CJ still represented Tech.

It's Clown Hill.

Oh wait, you're talking about the high school in Gwinnett with 10,000 students.
Nevmind

LOL, I thought the same thing when I posted that. Knew someone would make the connection!

I’m getting my info from someone talking to former CPJ players.

I've seen pics of Synjyn Days on the sideline, so not all players I guess. And your source has been known to make öööö up from time to time.

I've seen pics of Synjyn Days on the sideline, so not all players I guess. And your source has been known to make öööö up from time to time.
Which thread is the repost thread tho

I’ve never caught him make anything up. Also you think everyone is lying on the board, it’s kinda getting tiring.

I’ve never caught him make anything up. Also you think everyone is lying on the board, it’s kinda getting tiring.

I Dont Believe You GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Back