"Darren Waller - North Cobb High School...."

I'm not happy with the current state of Tech football either, but you guys are reaching REALLY hard.

The high school playoffs just started and NCHS is highly ranked and blew out their rd 1 opponent Friday night. He's just showing some love. This had zero to do with Tech.

I've seen pics of Synjyn Days on the sideline, so not all players I guess. And your source has been known to make öööö up from time to time.
Synjyn isn't going to say anything anyway. He's trying to build business relationships with GT fans and bad mouthing CGC won't help his cause. The majority of CPJ players don't like the fact that he bad mouthed PJ and his players publicly while trying to get the fan base excited about the s..t he was peddling. For those that bought into his BS....How do you like him now?

Synjyn isn't going to say anything anyway. He's trying to build business relationships with GT fans and bad mouthing CGC won't help his cause. The majority of CPJ players don't like the fact that he bad mouthed PJ and his players publicly while trying to get the fan base excited about the s..t he was peddling. For those that bought into his BS....How do you like him now?
The majority of CPJ players said something? Are you a pollster or something?

Except for the fact that he didn't do that and bent over backwards not to do that, great comment. Have you guys heard other coaches like Mike Leach and Bret Bielema talk about players they inherited?

Collins hasn't said anything about former players except call them "Legends of the Flats" and send them swag. This was all in ya'll's heads from the start because you were mad the old offense was gone.

So much badmouthing.....

Last edited:
This is true, he added me on LinkedIn the other day.

Except for the fact that he didn't do that and bent over backwards not to do that, great comment. Have you guys heard other coaches like Mike Leach and Bret Bielema talk about players they inherited?

Collins hasn't said anything about former players except call them "Legends of the Flats" and send them swag. This was all in ya'll's heads from the start because you were mad the old offense was gone.

So much badmouthing.....

This is a joke right? Every day he talks about the monumental transition and how we are “making progress” and “closing the gaps”. What else could that mean except that there was some chasm of talent? A chasm that many on this site whole heartedly believe as well.

Otis Sistrunk used to say he went to the University of Mars. I think he only graduated from high school. And probably the University of Mars. Edit: Actually, I think it was Don Meredith that said he was from the University of Mars.

Last edited:
This is a joke right? Every day he talks about the monumental transition and how we are “making progress” and “closing the gaps”. What else could that mean except that there was some chasm of talent? A chasm that many on this site whole heartedly believe as well.

Mild stuff compared to most.

Back