Dems..Please confirm this....

i heard the coach will be announced by monday. and chris hatcher is the frontrunner?

dont tell me no, dem.

I would love to know where all these "Chris Hatcher front runner" rumors are coming from...At least to give me hope :fingersx:

Your correct you have to add one but I'm certain you have no clue who.

LOL JK:laugher:

guesses?

Norm chow, Illinois OC, turner Gill.

minority candidates are being interviewed and considered for sure.

No no, remove one from the tier 1

add mystery there

tier 1 is edsall (he wants the job), Muschamp, he wants it, and a minority candidate..Turner gill or the Illinois OC?

gill interviewed for thenebraska job this week in atl along with Grobe and Pelllini.

Ok to kind of round up everything.....

NO- Haslett, Petrino, Mora JR

Tier One
Edsall
Muschamp
Mystery

Tier Two
Hatcher
Tenuta

Tier Three
Strong

- still some interviews have to go on, so it could change some, as of right now thats it.
- Only one has formally interviewed out of that group, so there is time for some moving around in that order.

Dem, You must go rent "The Court Jester" one night. Danny Kaye is at his best in it.

Danny Kaye is getting ready for a jousting event against a great knight and they poisoned the knights drink. Just as Kaye figures out the rhyme (in order to know which drink to choose), "they broke the vessel with the pestle", confusing him altogether again.

It's obvious who is on the top list by the way, but you'd have to be Sicilian to understand, but I'll try: Frank Beamer or Ralph Friedgen.

Ok to kind of round up everything.....

NO- Haslett, Petrino, Mora JR

Tier One
Edsall
Muschamp
Mystery

Tier Two
Hatcher
Tenuta

- still some interviews have to go on, so it could change some, as of right now thats it.
- Only one has formally interviewed out of that group, so there is time for some moving around in that order.

FWIW, this is what I've thought since Monday on tier one. I just need to figure out the minority. i think probably turner gill. that's who i receommended to DRAD if he doesn't hire Chow.

Strong,Edsall,Muschamp all defensive coaches, offense sells tickets, we have a fine DC. I just dont understand this. Tell me what was more exciting, last years 9-6 ACC Championship game or the double OT game between LSU and Arkansas the other nite.

The most exciting thing to me is a GT win...I dont care if it is 2-0....

But, a good point has been made, I think we strike out big by hiring, Muschamp, Edsall, or Strong...If we are going to hire a current DC, then Tenuta is the obvious choice...At least with an offensive coach hire, we might retain Tenuta...

Dem, You must go rent "The Court Jester" one night. Danny Kaye is at his best in it.

Danny Kaye is getting ready for a jousting event against a great knight and they poisoned the knights drink. Just as Kaye figures out the rhyme (in order to know which drink to choose), "they broke the vessel with the pestle", confusing him altogether again.

It's obvious who is on the top list by the way, but you'd have to be Sicilian to understand, but I'll try: Frank Beamer or Ralph Friedgen.

The flagon with the dragon or the chalice with the palace?

lol good one

might have to check that out some time.

Back