Does ND have a "puncher's chance" this weekend?

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
ND is a better team than Texas. That said, who wins that game is entirely dependent on uga.

ronricks

Flats Noob
When was the last big game Notre Dame actually won? 2005? They are overrated every year and get destroyed on the big stage.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
When was the last big game Notre Dame actually won? 2005? They are overrated every year and get destroyed on the big stage.
The stat I heard on radio is they’re something like 1-12 against top 5 teams in the last 10+ years (give or take I wasn’t paying attention) and the 1 win was 7 years ago. Something like that.

NotTomNotPhilButGCollins

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
The stat I heard on radio is they’re something like 1-12 against top 5 teams in the last 10+ years (give or take I wasn’t paying attention) and the 1 win was 7 years ago. Something like that.
I'd venture to guess that 1 win was vs. USC or Michigan, probably Michigan in an early season contest

texstinger

Dodd-Like
When, or if, the ugag game goes south on n.d., I wonder if it will start to be the end of Kelly?

Willy Fritz to n.d.?

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
1. If ND loses, they're probably out of the title picture (barring major upsets elsewhere). This is about the only silver lining to the game.

2. However, if mutts lose they can still back in if they somehow win out yet lose to 'Bama in SEC-CG. Which is 100% BS. öööö 'em - I hope there's a huge rainstorm on the game that just soaks everyone and makes all of 'em even more miserable than the miserable öööös they already are, esp. if Shame manages to pull a miracle out of its ass.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
ND is a +14.5 point dog in Vegas. Money line can be found at +500 for ND to win outright. Basically Vegas is saying....IT AIN'T HAPPENING. My advice is to not watch the game. Maybe check in on the score at the end of the 3rd to see if it's interesting enough to click over.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Has anyone noted that even a 26 point line doesn’t matter? Still have to play the game.