Dook postgame

That PIT call on the interception before Duke’s first TD in the 2Q was absolute horse öööö. I took my two kids to the game tonight and that play was directly in front of us. They saw another side of daddy tonight. Lost my voice relentlessly booing til half time.
Good game. Offensive play calling got absurd after our first two drives.

That PIT call on the interception before Duke’s first TD in the 2Q was absolute horse öööö. I took my two kids to the game tonight and that play was directly in front of us. They saw another side of daddy tonight. Lost my voice relentlessly booing til half time.
Looked like horse öööö on TV, too.

According to the announcers the PI was at the top of the route, not towards the end. However, they never actually showed the top of the route on TV.

Bro. Our DB was 5 yards ahead of their receiver reading the ball and making a play on the ball. When they threw the flag I legit thought they were calling offensive PI. When they showed it on the big board it confirmed what I saw right in front of me. So awful.

Link to play in question

I don't see anything.... Maybe outside WR on the far side of the play? Looked like we were clean

We played well and got a conference win against a solid team. Some of you ladies need to pull the tampons outta your ass.

Their two scoring drives: one was a busted coverage and the other required gifts from both our special teams unit and the referees.

The PI call was correct. Our DB knocked him off his route early but the ball was already in the air.

My only comment is that every top team knows to grab a cramp or ankle when the defense is being run off the field. Duke’s no huddle was killing us as they marched right down the field and we never stopped it. Every good coaching staff knows to do this.

Stats do not look like the game I thought I saw.

O_O
I don’t know what the stats show, but we gave up one defensive touchdown and we were able to run the ball finally. My only gripe is the offensive play calling has taken a firm step backwards. I assumed til today it was because the OL wasn’t playing as well and we haven’t been able to get a consistent run game going. But that doesn’t seem to be the case.

The PI call was correct. Our DB knocked him off his route early but the ball was already in the air.

My only comment is that every top team knows to grab a cramp or ankle when the defense is being run off the field. Duke’s no huddle was killing us as they marched right down the field and we never stopped it. Every good coaching staff knows to do this.
Yea they totally killed us. They scored one touchdown that wasn’t gifted to them by the stripes.

Stats do not look like the game I thought I saw.

O_O
No matter what the stats say, we need to improve in the run game. We picked up a bunch of junk yardage in the run game, but couldn't convert on third downs. Luckily we broke the nobody scores TDs on Duke in the 4th quarter narrative they'd earned against nobody.

Defense played great. Taye Seymore continues to stand out to me; flies around all over the field and seems to be a high football IQ guy that reads what the offense is doing very quickly. It seems like it's been forever since we had an interception in an ACC game where our guy caught it running the other way. Yes it was in junk time at the end, but I did like seeing that happen.

Yea they totally killed us. They scored one touchdown that wasn’t gifted to them by the stripes.
I’m talking about that one drive where they drove from their own 7 all the way down in hurry up and our defense was gassed and gashed. Every team grabs a cramp in that scenario. We didn’t which has to be fixed because we step up in competition the ne t 6 games.

Back