Dook postgame

We should have won the Syracuse game.

Based on rosters, yeah. But we had some big plays go our way and still wasn’t enough to overcome them passing all over us. I don’t know that we deserved it based on what happened on the field.

Lville is the game I look at as one we probably deserved. We outplayed them at the LOS and had two freak plays swing 17 points. We were the better team that day and lost.

Based on rosters, yeah. But we had some big plays go our way and still wasn’t enough to overcome them passing all over us. I don’t know that we deserved it based on what happened on the field.

Lville is the game I look at as one we probably deserved. We outplayed them at the LOS and had two freak plays swing 17 points. We were the better team that day and lost.
And that very well is how the Duke game was looking at the end of the 3rd quarter

We could have easily won both. We should have scheduled an off week after Ireland.

A wonderful time with my granddaughter at the Duke game.
1000005929.jpg

Back