DRAD has done his damage

recktification

Varsity Lurker
Got Clemson's fall to only #22....positioning for Orange Bowl should Tech lose to UGA. And it's kinda like a magic trick..everyone's watching the Top 4-6...no one's going to call out the fact that we just "Wofforded" Clemson and they only dropped three spots...because no one cares.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the DRad theory, I honestly don't know what's realistic and what isn't. But for the first time I guess I'll be pulling against Clemson in the USCe game. Which will hurt our quality wins.. crap.

Huh.

Why will you be pulling against Clemson? When we beat the nad lickers a Clemson win over USCe helps us. Get yo öööö mind rite.

:bigthumbsup:

Doesn't being on the committee mean you have to recuse yourself when your team is discussed? How could D-Rad have possibly influenced the Clemson decision?

by ranking teams ahead of clemson lower.

In particular, ACC teams ahead of Clemson that may have just beaten Clemson, when Clemson was projected for the Orange Bowl slot prior to the losing to that team.

Right?

Specifically, by rescuing Clemson's fall to still be in position to jump us if we lose to ugag (which he considers a next to sure thing). Boosters at CU are pouring him Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve tonight. Looks magnanimous by swapping positions with us after loss, but positioning his team for a major bowl by beating USC(e) and relegating us to a 2nd - 3rd tier bowl if we lose to ugag.

Belk, Pinstripe, Whatever the Gator is called, or even the dreaded Sun/El Paso trip AGAIN or Shreveport :furious:

I like the way we play when disrespected. I'm usually nervous when we're ranked, but...:furious:

Not worried, given Clemson's annual ass-whooping at the hands of Spurrier.

The truth is we're not going to the Orange without a lot of help if we don't beat Georgia. They will take Clemson or Louisville over us if they possibly can.

Doesn't matter where we play after we beat UGAg and FSU.

We're a good team since we beat Clemson, so Clemson shouldn't fall much for losing to us.

We're a good team since we beat Clemson, so Clemson shouldn't fall much for losing to us.

Exactly. They have three quality losses, all to teams in the top 25. We're within a couple of spots of where we should be. Win out and we have a top ten finish. Can't complain about that in any year that we lost to Duke.

I bet it's because Watson was injured. I'm pretty sure the committee said that they will consider injuries. Personally, I think that's BS, and this committee öööö will end up being far worse than the BCS, saved only by the fact that they get to pick 4 instead of 2 teams. To be fair, it's only the final ranking that matters so I will wait to see what they say then.

I bet it's because Watson was injured. I'm pretty sure the committee said that they will consider injuries. Personally, I think that's BS, and this committee öööö will end up being far worse than the BCS, saved only by the fact that they get to pick 4 instead of 2 teams. To be fair, it's only the final ranking that matters so I will wait to see what they say then.

Then they ought to consider that we recruit nowhere near UGAg and have the same record.

He alone can do all this ranking? Wow.

From reddit, as linked in another thread here. Note which teams are ranked only in the CFP.

Week-13-Rankings-Comparisons---CFP,-AP,-Coaches,-BCS---CFB.png

Louisville will lose to ND - they lost their QB.

Clemson will lose to USC

Just win baby, win

Ok, post #18 just put some teeth into this theory. In the AP and coaches poll it is known how each ballot is cast. Is this not the case with the CFP committee? Or are they working as a concensus, and not actually casting ballots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back