Dwags are pansies

To be fair, lots of dwag fans aren’t like these folks, but some of them just have to look for reasons to continue to be miserable.

Yep. The idiot behind me screaming at the refs for "keeping them (GT) in the game" as they were running off the field demonstrated it. He was legit blowing a ööööing fuse. I said "damn dude, calm the hell down. Y'all won". Jesus F Christ they are insufferable douchebags

Half my gagger FB acquaintances have been posting this bullshit today.

Whiny ass bitches.
Screenshot_20231126-192346~2.png
FB_IMG_1701044612085.jpg

Yep. The idiot behind me screaming at the refs for "keeping them (GT) in the game" as they were running off the field demonstrated it. He was legit blowing a ööööing fuse. I said "damn dude, calm the hell down. Y'all won". Jesus F Christ they are insufferable douchebags

Whiny ass bitches.
Screenshot_20231126-192346~2.png
FB_IMG_1701044612085.jpg
You have friends like that? It’s just a game dwag. Lol

This is literally the best stretch of georgia football in the history of that program. Eventually they’ll come back down to earth… and their fans won’t be able to handle it at all. They’re a bunch of insufferable crybabies even now when they’re winning all their games…

They’re Georgia fans. Some of them bark. Some of them think they will never lose again, and if the game is tight, well then it’s gotta be the refs.

I was hate scrolling FB last night looking for some gagger fans to get pissed at, and was pleasantly surprised to not really see anything. I guess my years of filtering out ööööheads has actually worked.

I posted on Facebook this morning calling out the dwagfans about their moaning and bitching about the officials.

Those who were didn't respond. Either they were embarrassed or haven't seen the post. A couple of dwagfans were very complimentary about the progress Coach Key has accomplished.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

I was hate scrolling FB last night looking for some gagger fans to get pissed at, and was pleasantly surprised to not really see anything. I guess my years of filtering out ööööheads has actually worked.
Well. you only needed to have looked at mine. Gloating and 'WE" still run this state. Hate them with a bloody passion.

This is literally the best stretch of georgia football in the history of that program. Eventually they’ll come back down to earth… and their fans won’t be able to handle it at all. They’re a bunch of insufferable crybabies even now when they’re winning all their games…
This. Heaven forbid (sarcasm) Kirby have a 9-3 season. They’d be coming for his head.

I’ve never seen a more unhappy bunch of people in my life. 29 wins in a row and all they can do is whine like little bitches about everything.

It’s no wonder life routinely rolls these idiots.
Your trolling on Dwagrant this morning was a thing of beauty.

Back