Dwags are pansies

Haaahaahaa Now they think we were stealing their signals. What a bunch of goobers. Wait till Michigan beats them. Their methed up brains will explode
It is called studying film. One of Key's KPI's is beating UGAg. I bet he watched an exhausting amount of film along with the rest of our staff.

It is called studying film. One of Key's KPI's is beating UGAg. I bet he watched an exhausting amount of film along with the rest of our staff.
Those guys know nothing. They don’t understand what the word tendencies means.

Hey a defense dropped 8 on one play in this game! Had to be sign stealing!

Those guys know nothing. They don’t understand what the word tendencies means.

Hey a defense dropped 8 on one play in this game! Had to be sign stealing!
I hope it was sign stealing. Nothing wrong with that during the game! Just proves that we were playing smart and using everything at our disposal to try to beat those fleabag mutts!!

I'm wondering if we got in their heads a little (the fans I mean). They always act like they know more about the inner workings than the staff themselves, with more invalid use of "we" than a French pisser. Since they are inherently stupid, going in they fully expected another Collins calamitous performance out of us, then after halftime fully expecting to easily pull away in the 2nd half, but when it turned out to be a close game with us outperforming the other SEC teams they faced and actually being damn close to a Jackets victory, it has spooked them. Now they are worried about next week and beyond.

Excellent.

I'm wondering if we got in their heads a little (the fans I mean). They always act like they know more about the inner workings than the staff themselves, with more invalid use of "we" than a French pisser. Since they are inherently stupid, going in they fully expected another Collins calamitous performance out of us, then after halftime fully expecting to easily pull away in the 2nd half, but when it turned out to be a close game with us outperforming the other SEC teams they faced and actually being damn close to a Jackets victory, it has spooked them. Now they are worried about next week and beyond.

Excellent.
They were resting theys players and playing down to theys competition and Bama and stuff tho

They were resting theys players and playing down to theys competition and Bama and stuff tho

More excellence. When they get ass raped by Bama like they were in the prison most of their players should be in, you watch, there will be rumblings about how it was a mistake to sit players vs Tech.

I was signaling in the plays to our squad from the UN. Should have been obvious. Look to the upper deck, just to the right of the last in in "Calvin Johnson". If I'm doing this, UGAg is either running or passing the ball.

waterboy-rubbing.gif

I had one guy in South Georgia tell me they were the “greatest program in history”. They are insufferable. All I could do is start laughing
Those idiots in Athens are the best team money can buy, and we almost beat them.

No mention that GT scored more points against them than ANY other team (SEC/non conference) all season?

If GT ever gets a run defense…

Hell, I believe Bowling Green ran the ball better on us than Georgia did.

You can tell how much this game hurt their feelings by how much bitching and moaning they’ve been doing. They’re in self-defense mode i.e. “we sat our starters” or “the refs tried to give it away.” They wouldn’t feel the need to defend their performance if we wouldn’t have come out and punched them in the mouth.

Anecdotally, I had a mutt fan in my section actively talking öööö while losing. That kind of irrational confidence is gonna cause them to get kicked in the teeth one of these games. Let’s just hope it’s this weekend. Roll Tide!

You can tell how much this game hurt their feelings by how much bitching and moaning they’ve been doing. They’re in self-defense mode i.e. “we sat our starters” or “the refs tried to give it away.” They wouldn’t feel the need to defend their performance if we wouldn’t have come out and punched them in the mouth.

Anecdotally, I had a mutt fan in my section actively talking öööö while losing. That kind of irrational confidence is gonna cause them to get kicked in the teeth one of these games. Let’s just hope it’s this weekend. Roll Tide!
the hubris is out-of-control and wreckless. like their players driving.

Back