Dwags are pansies

Your trolling on Dwagrant this morning was a thing of beauty.
07C6DE26-DDE6-483B-BF25-010A1BE4C5D4.jpeg

Is it the refs or UGA was resting their starters and we were playing 3rd string? I can't keep track of what excuse they're on now.

Tech played well and with heart, dwags playing cupcakes most of the year softens the gaggers to expect winning by a large margin. I really hope SEC puts someone decent in the east instead of the stacked west to try and balance them out.

Roll Tide!

Is it the refs or UGA was resting their starters and we were playing 3rd string? I can't keep track of what excuse they're on now.

Tech played well and with heart, dwags playing cupcakes most of the year softens the gaggers to expect winning by a large margin. I really hope SEC puts someone decent in the east instead of the stacked west to try and balance them out.

Roll Tide!
Kirby ABSOLUTELY said if their players weren't injured, they would have played. They were not being rested.

And I hate to criticize our players. Hate hate hate it. But, does anyone think that if we would have said "Oh, you have guys hurt? Tell you what, we will trade our starting LB's for your backups, deal?" and see how it went. Guarantee you they would not take that deal. They complain about their 4-5 star athletes being out and replacing with 4-5 star athletes. They should see what our dropoff is.

Fact is, we played harder and should have won that game. They won because their OL was just bigger and more talented than our DL/LB's. Their defense wasn't that imposing. We just made some dumbass mistakes. The big sack on King was a missed assignment. We have a lot to clean up for next season, but we will get there. Faith in Key.

We are gonna be like a video game of scoring next season if we can hold onto our skill players and keep them out of the portal. I am assuming we upgrade again on the OL and our current OL get bigger and stronger.

King is gonna go ööööing off next season. I predict he shatters the single season passing and TD record.

This is literally the best stretch of georgia football in the history of that program. Eventually they’ll come back down to earth… and their fans won’t be able to handle it at all. They’re a bunch of insufferable crybabies even now when they’re winning all their games…
I had one guy in South Georgia tell me they were the “greatest program in history”. They are insufferable. All I could do is start laughing

If Harbough can't cheat, maybe he should watch how Buster schemed against the ööööbirds. Let's hope somebody beats the ingrates.

Already had a dwag tell me this morning "worst officiating I have seen in all my years of watching CFB. Tried to give the game to Tech"

you'd think they would not be so insecure after 2 national titles. but no. couldnt possibly be that GT punched them in the mouth a few times. never.
I'm just glad he's over Jasper Sanks

Dwag fans complaining about the refs. Water is wet. The sun came up today. SMH.

This is in a game they won as well.

I'm just glad he's over Jasper Sanks
They'll never get over that. They'll start with "when's the last time you won here" trash talk and immediately switch to bitching about the fumble call. It's like a Pavlovian response.

turned on Chuck and Chernoff while getting my kids from school. Rarely listen to sports radio anymore. lol fest. Summary was that it was a cute effort by Tech, uga was never at risk of losing this game, uga doesn’t need to get up for teams like tech but they get up for opponents that matter, they were resting all their players for Bama. Then they had aaron murrow or whatever his name was come on and he echoed all of it. I saw her interview on abc after the game, and he definitely changed his tune for the radio interview. He was complimentary towards tech on Saturday night , but not on the radio. Not that means anything to me (didn’t give a öööö what he said Saturday or today).

TLDR: Tech didn’t do anything to push uga, this was all uga not giving a öööö.

turned on Chuck and Chernoff while getting my kids from school. Rarely listen to sports radio anymore. lol fest. Summary was that it was a cute effort by Tech, uga was never at risk of losing this game, uga doesn’t need to get up for teams like tech but they get up for opponents that matter, they were resting all their players for Bama. Then they had aaron murrow or whatever his name was come on and he echoed all of it. I saw her interview on abc after the game, and he definitely changed his tune for the radio interview. He was complimentary towards tech on Saturday night , but not on the radio. Not that means anything to me (didn’t give a öööö what he said Saturday or today).

That figures. Listened to a little SXM radio today about the weekend and the only commentary I heard was on the 12-3 Show College Sports Today, and the hosts were discussing Bama-UGAg. The female (Budden?) mentions somthing about COFH being closer than expected to which the other male host replied, we'll they (UGAg) rested their star players so it could have been worse or WTTE.

That figures. Listened to a little SXM radio today about the weekend and the only commentary I heard was on the 12-3 Show College Sports Today, and the hosts were discussing Bama-UGAg. The female (Budden?) mentions somthing about COFH being closer than expected to which the other male host replied, we'll they (UGAg) rested their star players so it could have been worse or WTTE.
I seen what I saw. I mostly listened to hear what kind of disrespect this game earned us, and it was what I expected. We need to have a solid winning season and also beat the mutts. Rinse and repeat for a few years then we may have respect. But I saw what I saw this weekend. We looked damn good and I’m excited about what Key is delivering.

My wife talked to her friend today. Friend is a UGAg fan and they just "didn't take GT serious and didn't show up to play"

Sit a 5 star TE
replace with a 5 star TE
sit a LB
replace with a 5 star LB.

I did mention that if Kirby couldn't motivate his 4 and 5 star athletes to beat or 3 star athletes maybe UGAg should fire him.

Chuck and Chernoff is a sports show now? I thought it was an afternoon version of Inside Hollywood. Chernoff is "Men's on Football" come to life. That other idiot must be joined at the hip with a certain local real estate agent. What lameness

Haaahaahaa Now they think we were stealing their signals. What a bunch of goobers. Wait till Michigan beats them. Their methed up brains will explode

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231128-083927.png
    Screenshot_20231128-083927.png
    339.1 KB · Views: 92
Back